What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatfita vs. Flanno (claims it was actually Dymock)

Generalzod

Immortal
Cronulla fans are missing the point. What a surprise.

Thurston is universally admired and liked. Fifita is universally despised and hated. Plus I've never seen JT look like he wanted to rip somebody's head off. The pure hatred in Fifita's reaction is what made this a story. Plus, if the story is true and it was directed at Flanagan, you really must be f**ked in the head to condone it. Any player showing contempt like that to any club official, letalone the coach, should be criticised.

You can't blame the Remoras for dining out on their win almost 2 years ago. It's their only one from 50 years in the comp afterall lmfao.
I think I missed the point lol

Omnishark2

Juniors
Yet another massive media beat-up on Fifita, led by chief moron Paul Kent.
Players have been blowing up at their coach since 1908.

Should Fifi had done it on the field ... obviously not.
Does Fifi act emotionally without thinking sometimes ... obviously yes, he can be a loose cannon.
Does every Fifi misdemeanour get blown way out of proportion by the likes of cretins like Kent ... hell yes.

Thurston is universally admired and liked. Fifita is universally despised and hated.

What nonsense ... remember Coffs ???
And Thurston's on field abuse of referees has been going on for years ... doesn't matter if he's a "good bloke", that is inexcusable. Far more damage has been done to the game's image by that behaviour.

Xcalibre

Juniors

Does Fifi act emotionally without thinking sometimes ... obviously yes, he can be a loose cannon.
Does every Fifi misdemeanour get blown way out of proportion by the likes of cretins like Kent ... hell yes.

And Thurston's on field abuse of referees has been going on for years ... doesn't matter if he's a "good bloke", that is inexcusable. Far more damage has been done to the game's image by that behaviour.

Coffs? Rumour/allegation vs. Fact. Facts: Fiifita abused junior league refs and carries on like a f wit. Also rumoured to support at least one lowlife.

I'm not condoning Thurston going off at the refs but it's something several captains do. To me that's frustration. Fiifita's reaction on the weekend was more vitriolic. Like he hated the coach. Just for coaching him?!

Xcalibre

Juniors
No
Shortest
Only the storm have waited less than us to win another comp.

Der

You've already won another since 2016? Shit, you must be from the future lol.

P.S: You do realise many teams have won back to back comps right? Some have even won multiple consecutively.

I suppose when you only know what happens in the Shire, it's easy to be ignorant of the real world.

Frailty

First Grade
I'm not condoning Thurston going off at the refs but it's something several captains do. To me that's frustration. Fiifita's reaction on the weekend was more vitriolic. Like he hated the coach. Just for coaching him?!

Really? Thurston swearing and carrying on is ok, but Fifita doing it is vitriol?

I get that Fifita is not liked by most, but this is just absurd.

carcharias

Immortal

P.S: You do realise many teams have won back to back comps right? Some have even won multiple consecutively.

I suppose when you only know what happens in the Shire, it's easy to be ignorant of the real world.

Math ain’t your thing is it?

WTF

Time you throw yourself back in the lake

Lambretta

First Grade

The shortest possible wait is one season
The second possible shortest wait is two seasons

Storm won last year - so they have waited the least amount of time
Sharks won the year before, so they have waited the second least amount of time

The "NRL" started in 1998

Work on from there and the conclusion you arrive at is that you didn't read the disclaimer

JokerEel

First Grade

Poor Kent I haven't even seen his reaction yet!

When you have Luke Lewis your own team mate coming out and saying it's not a good look and he should not have done it, I would think most same people would also say the same.

Thurston is an F witt also and hope he goes out with a Spoon. Have Hindmarsh show up to the game and hand it to him..

So many soft fans outraged I think we should draw a line In the sand.... Fifita should be locked up.

Any player that shows aggression or passion this weekend including try celebrations should be thrown out of the game immediately.

Any coach that says boo about refs - gone, 15 year ban.

Refs that make a mistake, down to junior level for 7 years until they are old enough to take up the nrl refs coaching job.

That will fix the game and bring the crowds back..... won’t it ya bunch of soft cocks.

txta2

Bench
So many soft fans outraged I think we should draw a line In the sand.... Fifita should be locked up.

Any player that shows aggression or passion this weekend including try celebrations should be thrown out of the game immediately.

Refs that make a mistake, down to junior level for 7 years until they are old enough to take up the nrl refs coaching job.

That will fix the game and bring the crowds back..... won’t it ya bunch of soft cocks.
But then Cooper Kent and the other dribblers wouldn't be have jobs to make bullshit up

JokerEel

First Grade

So it's the fans fault not Fatfitas got it!
Should have got you to be the defense lawyer for Fatfitas mate in New York.. Soft ass bitches cant take a good drug fueled rage.

I was thinking about this after the game. I actually don’t think we would have done anything for Gallen or Lewis if the roles were reversed. But I think now that it is all done and dusted, I think the NQ club after seeing the efforts of NZ, Roosters and the Sharkies they’ll probably do shit like this now. Its actually been refreshing to see what clubs have done this year. At the end of the day, rivalries need to be pushed aside with this shit. I tip my hat to cronulla and Gallen, was pure class saturday night.

Petros last game was in Tvl and the western stand pretty much stayed and clapped him off and I think the players formed a guard of honour but I can’t remember the actual club presenting him anything (i was blind and my mates stole my jersey and gave it to Bluey the mascot so I was shirtless in the stands, i was a little pre-occupied to really remember what went on)
I've never seen an opposing player cheered off and receive 100% admiration from Sharks fans like JT was.
Personally I was stoked to have been there.

Latest posts