What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAV Fruit and Veg?

chileman

Coach
So apparently we are suppose to eat 2 pieces of fruit and 5 vegies a day (the Go for 2@5 campaign) .....what's your favourite fruit and vegies?

Strawberrys would have to be my fav fruit followed closely by nectarines! I was going to say tomatoes are my fav vegie but they are actually classed as fruit so I'm leaning toward brocolli (mmmmm, cold brocolli salad with lemon juice and shallots and mayo drizzled over the top) followed closely by corn! (mmmmmmm corn on the cob with butter lashed over it) =P~

RK

First Grade
My favourite fruit are grapes and my favourite vegetable is Avocado.. Im pretty sure its a vegetable!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Fruit - Mandarin's, Apples, White grapes, Choko's, Tomatoes.......Veg - Yam's (sweet potatos), Brocolli, Parsnips, Potatos in fact all vege's really.............

Maggie

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Fruit - Mandarin's, Apples, White grapes, Choko's, Tomatoes.......Veg - Yam's (sweet potatos), Brocolli, Parsnips, Potatos in fact all vege's really.............

ewwww chokos! *heaves*

I grow Razzberries :D
Cherry's and Strawberries are great.

Most vegies. Particually potatoes as the wife dosen't cook them much.

Crusher

Coach
Pasta with FAGGIOLI

Also, another old school ethnic tradition is cold grapes and Mediterranean Descendant bread.

Sounds disgusting but remarkably is very refreshing.

Corn. Providing its served the right way...

AnnaKournikova1.jpg

Maggie

Juniors
Fruit would be Pinneapple

Veg would be brussel sprouts (im serious, i love them!)

Martli

Coach
Vegeies: Carrots, Avacado, Brocolli (in that order)

Fruit: Bananas, Raspberries, Mandarins.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fruit-Mangosteens, White Nectarines, Plums and Mangoes
Veggies-Cauliflower, Potato, Sweet Potato, Bok Choy

Alba

Coach
apples, plums, watermelons, grapes, mandarins - i love em all!

but vegetables im not so keen on .. peas, corn and carrot is all ..