What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Current Commentator

Favorite Current Commentator (Main Caller)

• Ray Warren

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Ray Hadley

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Matthew Thompson (The other bloke on 9)

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Warren Smith

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Andrew Voss

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Matt Russell

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Brenton Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joel Caine

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The Guy from Sky Sports NZ, (The caller for Warriors Games)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Dragons22

Juniors
Personally Joel Caine has got to be my number one, the enthusiasm and lines he can come up with are quite good, disappointing he's only called only one first grade game this year, it was ours Round 13 VS Wests Tigers, miss listening to his voice hopefully he comes back sooner than latter.

FlameThrower

Bench
When Gasnier is calling one of our games, yes sometimes it is because he barley takes our side and says how great the other side is. Hardley ever supports St George in the commentary box.
Over the top in his criticism of the Club. While Brandy and Warren Smith just love to give to the Dragons.

Belta

Juniors
Mute for me also..watched the entire second half in silence .. Loved every minute.. though I don't mind the Kiwi bloke, seems to be ridiculously unbiased, I don't even know how that's possible, also can't understand Blocker after growing up in the Illawarra showing such delight at the Dragons getting flogged in the first half...weird how one's alliances are so blatantly exposed when commentating...

dragondad

First Grade
If you listen to Triple M, Anthony Maroon is much better than Dan Ginnane. Andrew Moore on ABC is good. David Morrow is a Saints man and been around for a long time. Will listen to him on 2GB. Ray Hadley should be avoided on tv and radio.

1. Voss.

2. Rabs. Say what you will about it, I like the mindless rambling of 2 senile old men. It can be annoying and it can get a bit much but the Rabs/Gus dynamic is great. It's hilarious, cute as f**k and unique to Rugby League. I'll miss it when it's gone.

3. Smith. He ain't THAT bad. Surprised I was the only one to give him a nod.

I see Mrs. Hadley has been lobbying the deaf community pretty hard for votes. 4 whole votes? f**k me dead