What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite cover songs

OVP

Coach
Interesting band name, Just like Parkway Drive, Crystal Lake sounds like a softcock band.

How surprised we can be!

Not really. Camp Crystal Lake was the name of the place Jason Vorhees did all his slayings in the Friday the 13th movies.

JasonE

Bench
Being a massive Floyd fan I don't normally like covers of their songs but Hey You by Bobaflex is unreal.

LESStar58

Referee
I was thinking about some of the bluegrass/country covers I have heard of Michael Jackson songs;

DAT DOBRO THO!

OVP

Coach
Not really sure if this has been posted yet as I'm not looking back through 11 pages, but just posting this for posterity. Probably my favourite cover of all time. Mike Patton is fking legendary.

horrie hastings

First Grade
A blast from the past from the early 70's, Colleen Hewett singing Superstar. The Carpenters had a version of the song out but I think Colleen's version is by far the superior version.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
If you really want to get into cover songs, I've just bumped into a website called secondhandsongs.com.

I did a test on it and The Stooges' "Search and Destroy" has 47 cover versions including ones by Soundgarden, You Am I, Skunk Anansie, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Def Leppard.

I could waste months of my life on this website......

Latest posts