What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite winter soup?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You smart arse I can't even afford the tin stuff. Just the dehydrated stuff in paper packets. We can't all be well off to have the tapped stuff

Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't f*ck with us.
I asked for another schooner of soup at least 5 minutes ago and it still hasn't arrived.

I demand to speak with the manager.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
To answer Hindy's original question, I had a ball tearingly good tuscan chicken soup today. I had a horn for at least an hour after I ate it.

Dibs

Bench
Where did you procure this ball tearer gary?
I spent all day over a hot stove making it for the merkin and then had to put it in a keg cause mr fancy pants likes his soup on tap and he still never said thanks

I think karma got me today. Throat is so sore I can't drink beer, it makes it much worse. But I'll be damned if I'm going to have soup.

keitel

Juniors
A recent study by Harvard University found that as women get older their favourite soup becomes wonton soup. Spell wonton backwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
To many people get sucked into fancy beer. I rather WINE over any drink or a gin and tonic.

This soup thread has gone further then we would of thought

Dibs

Bench
Gin and tonic? I didn't think anyone drank Gin anymore. You are nothing if not unique Hindy

Latest posts