What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite winter soup?

hindy111

Post Whore
This is the greatest thread ever - And it all started from a seed that grew into a plant. Then produced a vegetable and was picked and taken to the markets. Sold and taken home and put into some hot water.
Wow that's evolution

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Its a big f**k off flavour wheel.

It's what Baby John Burgess was secretly spinning while no one was looking.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This is the greatest thread ever - And it all started from a seed that grew into a plant. Then produced a vegetable and was picked and taken to the markets. Sold and taken home and put into some hot water.
Wow that's evolution
Either that or it's another thread where we are all talking shit.

forward pass

Coach
All the flavour in Gin comes from botanicals. Different distillers use different botanicals so flavour can really vary.

I recommended Brokers Gin earlier because the recipe and mix of botanicals they use is supposedly the original gin recipe born in London.

I quite like Four Pillars, Hendricks (with some chopped coriander and white pepper in it), and one of the Tanqueray's. My local has been selling this Australian gin infused with Shiraz, which sounds awful, but is actually pretty good. Can't remember who made it, maybe Four Pillars.

Latest posts