What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki release could hold key to Cronulla snaring Woods

Surely

Post Whore
HOSPITAL patients are paying $11 a day to watch television while crims behind bars get it for $2 a week.
The Sunday Mail can reveal prisoners watch live rugby league matches, cricket and other free-to-air channels in their jail cells for a paltry 29 cents a day while patients in Brisbane's Princess Alexandra Hospital pay 35 times as much.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news...v/news-story/3f81a8d7e983fb9b7b52a423cacf9d0f

Food footy and all the sex you could possibly not want

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tbf $2 a week is probably half that prisoners weekly wage

Not quite. They get around $12 a week in NSW if they don’t have a prison job. Most don’t have TVs in the joint I work at because they have to buy them and can’t afford them. Then they get stolen or broken on someone’s head. TVs in NSW prisons are not fixtures in cells. They don’t even have them in common areas.

Surely’s article is about Qld, I realise that, but NEVER believe journo articles about prison. In 20 years working inside I have NEVER seen a halfway true story. Why? ‘Cause nothing gets out and they make most of it up to be sensationalist and sway public opinion.

It’s funny the shit they publish.

The whole prison system (NSW at least) is a zoo.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Not quite. They get around $12 a week in NSW if they don’t have a prison job. Most don’t have TVs in the joint I work at because they have to buy them and can’t afford them. Then they get stolen or broken on someone’s head. TVs in NSW prisons are not fixtures in cells. They don’t even have them in common areas.

Surely’s article is about Qld, I realise that, but NEVER believe journo articles about prison. In 20 years working inside I have NEVER seen a halfway true story. Why? ‘Cause nothing gets out and they make most of it up to be sensationalist and sway public opinion.

It’s funny the shit they publish.

The whole prison system (NSW at least) is a zoo.

Gee mate, I have a new found respect for you. Working in a prison must be a bloody tough job.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Eddie - 3 year deal - who can blame him. Good luck to him. Shame as he is becoming a bit of a cult hero
Eddie would go!