What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki release could hold key to Cronulla snaring Woods

Stake Removed

First Grade
So for wingers next year we have lost Lee and Flanno has told Feki he can basically go, so that leave Katoa & Holmes (if he wants to play wing)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Katoa has not signed on yet for 2019, Dogs are chasing him.

Our contracted back 5 next year currently, as Feki told can go you take he wont be here, and we have no other backs i can see listed signed for next year, so had to put Capewell on the wing

1. Holmes
2. Capewell
3. Dugan
4. Xerri
5. Gray

roboshark

Coach

Our contracted back 5 next year currently, as Feki told can go you take he wont be here, and we have no other backs i can see listed signed for next year, so had to put Capewell on the wing

1. Holmes
2. Capewell
3. Dugan
4. Xerri
5. Gray

Equals spoon

sandshark

Bench

1. Holmes
2. Capewell
3. Dugan
4. Xerri
5. Gray
Flanno recently said that he is working hard on renewing Katoa's contract.

1. Holmes
2. Katoa
3. Dugan
4. Gray
5. ???

Katoa has the choice of getting a first choice start here or contending with god knows who over at the dogs. Hopefully he does the right thing and stays with us!

Latest posts