What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feliz dia de padre

bluefox68

Staff member
Onya, Cools!
My wife and kids went out this morning, as I'm crook... A look of panic just before she walks out the door - I told her not to worry about it - she's been looking after me for three days straight anyway...

carinashark

First Grade
Well I've done my bit, two sons both black white and blue. Unfortunately their partners have not been converted. Both boys were initiated during super league and living up the road from Mitch Healey helped along with lots of wins at Shark Park. Then the dark years , but not loosing the faith. Father's Day is always a bit Sharks being finals time.

snout

First Grade
All the best all you papas.

Lunch with my daughter who knows nil about footy and then me Sharkies...what a great day.

Card Shark

Immortal
Working away, don't even get to see my "home" game.

Not the best Father's Day...

Oh well, don't think it will get to the 62-0 this year. How good was that!

Quigs

Immortal
And happy Grandads day to all the older farts.

Moi, got shouted breakfast at the Yeppoon Sailing Club, on the deck overlooking picture perfect glass ocean out to the islands of Keppel Bay. A perfect morning weather wise in paradise. (I have a photo - will post as soon as we work out how to email it of the Mrs's phone thingy)

Breakkie was the goods too.

Have a good one to youse all.

Enjoy the good times and the bad ones too.