What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Round 2 Results

dogslife

Coach
Does the Jukebox have a 9 in defence yet?

Anyone who watched him annihilate 3/4 of the Australian test team would not oppose this

Jason Maher

Immortal
In a just world, he'd pick up a few season ending injuries for his crimes.

f**k off. You can't tell me I have until Wednesday and then berate me for not getting it in on Saturday. I'm sure you and whall always turned in your assignments at least a week in advance of when they were due... ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Alright, being serious, what precisely does a 1 in the health column indicate? What will happen if I select such a player?

Didgi

That player will line up for your team, play the game, receive a half-time pump up, have an orange, play the second half and then drown his sorrows at the local. If we're lucky his name is Fa'alogo and he'll punch you down the stairs.

Jason Maher

Immortal
How the f**k am I meant to live up to my name if I keep winning? Knew I should have followed DL's selection policy...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Hey Mis, if you email me the access thing to my gmail again I can do the table and points tally.

Cheers!