What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fickle crowd

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Only 6500 or so for the last home game of the season. And what a fickle bunch with 8 minutes to go they were rushing the exits and streaming out of the ground.

B_Tiger

Juniors
I agree, it was a pretty poor performance campbo. What else was there to do on a sunday arvo? Bloody hell, how hard is it to chuck on a flano and slip into some ugg boots and head down to campbelltown? That said, I'm a bit hesitant to critisize because if the match had been at leichhardt I doubt the crowd would have been much bigger. At least the pitch looked really good. That's the only positive. I guess it was the perfect atmosphere to close what has been another awe inspiring season provided by the wests tigers.

Tigerpete

Juniors
yeah i expected much more of a crowd out there.....msut've been dissapointing for the whole club and its fans to see such a poor turn out. However, i think i counted 9 cowgirls fans.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
yeah i expected much more of a crowd out there.....msut've been dissapointing for the whole club and its fans to see such a poor turn out. However, i think i counted 9 cowgirls fans.

That would be the Southern Stampede \\:D/ Loyal supporters of the NQ Cowboys

Their numbers are down due to 2 being overseas at the moment.

How did they go supporting their team today?

And did you watch the Ch.31 documentary/story about them :D

yappy

Bench
Sorry Happy I only watch the MAIN GAME. It's always confounded me why they play the support match AFTER the PREMIER LEAGUE. 8)

innsaneink

Referee
Yappy were u 1 of them blokes in the ?south/east corner? near the mr whippy van...all them old blokes in black n white yellin out wests wests wests...all them blokes drinkin tooheys cans?
Thought i was back at lidcombe

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
Yappy were u 1 of them blokes in the ?south/east corner? near the mr whippy van...all them old blokes in black n white yellin out wests wests wests...all them blokes drinkin tooheys cans?
Thought i was back at lidcombe

You should get out to our semi, then come back and tell me what you think about the crazy bastards.

innsaneink

Referee
it just took me back to when me dad used to take me n me cuz to lidcombe...half a crton of tooheys in the front of the ute...all the blokes on the hill 1/2 pi---d.It was like a time warp.
I aint been to campbo for a few years

Gobbso

Juniors
innsaneink said:
it just took me back to when me dad used to take me n me cuz to lidcombe...half a crton of tooheys in the front of the ute...all the blokes on the hill 1/2 pi---d.It was like a time warp.

Get out there next year mate! ;-) And yeah, make sure you try and get the the Magpies semi finals games.

Remember the win against the bulldogs at Belmore last year? It was Magpie Magic! Sounded like 13,000 Western Suburbs fans going off, when really there was only a small group of about 30. Sensational i tell ya! 8)

King Tigerman

Juniors
Gobbso said:
innsaneink said:

Get out there next year mate! ;-) And yeah, make sure you try and get the the Magpies semi finals games.

Remember the win against the bulldogs at Belmore last year? It was Magpie Magic! Sounded like 13,000 Western Suburbs fans going off, when really there was only a small group of about 30. Sensational i tell ya! 8)

that was a good day , dont play the cheats in week 1 cause i cant get there , cant see the cubs either cause it looks like theyll be in canberra or slimeland & ive boycotted slimeland till next year