What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita - great story

wibble

Bench
Great game from one of my favourite players.

Anyone care to speculate why D. Fifita is nowhere near his identical twin's standards? I hear he's doing well in england but still...

Same reason I'm much better than my identical twin at some things, and he is much better than me at others. Genes make a difference, but so does environment, upbringing, and for something like football, diet, training, coaching etc

But I agree David seems to have the genetic potential to also be a beast, and he is doing very well in Super League, but they distinctly lack size in Super League, so it easier for a big, mobile man to dominate. Hope he comes back and goes well in NRL, but he is happy at the moment at Wakefield.

Quigs

Immortal
I think I read somewhere that David just signed a multi year extension to his current contract. Think it was for 3 years.

MilkShark

First Grade
I find the media suddenly realising how good Fifita is to be quite humorous. I've said for so long he is the best front rower in the game and now all of a sudden the media has jumped onboard.

He has been playing like this for us for years now media scum.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone listen triple m in the afternoon its incredible Paul Kent is carrying over the Initials FKL and why Fafita hasn't apologised for it. The conversation started with Kent complaining about hiw Fafita was hurt over that McGuire sledge, and Kent started his usual tripe on Fafita.

SadShark

Bench
Anyone listen triple m in the afternoon its incredible Paul Kent is carrying over the Initials FKL and why Fafita hasn't apologised for it. The conversation started with Kent complaining about hiw Fafita was hurt over that McGuire sledge, and Kent started his usual tripe on Fafita.
Best he mentions it to Fifita in person.

To his face. One on one. Man to errrrrrrrr.....

That'll be the best way to sort it out.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
He's the one keeping the story alive. He tried to get a comment from Val, but he didn't buy into it. Kent is a lowlife merkin.

coolumsharkie

Referee

The best way to deal with the classless f**k is to ignore the dope.

Chimp

Bench
I'd love to see someone from the club go on one of Kents shows and tear him to bits. Ask him why he's so quick to let certain players take their punishment and move on, but not in this case.
I'd also ask him why he was so keen to pursue this story originally when nobody had even noticed the FKL initials, never mind started to guess at what they meant - those questions are particularly pertinent when you compare how vigorously he's driven this story compared to how little he's said about the whole story around Manly, the Stewart boys, Matai, Foran and of course his good mate Eddie Hayson. When that story was breaking he was very quick to say 'I've done a bit of digging, there's nothing in it, I'm not gonna talk about it'... Wonder why he wasn't so keen to turn over any stones on that story, with much more evidence apparently out there....
A very strange difference in approach - would love to hear someone challenge him on that....

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd love to see someone from the club go on one of Kents shows and tear him to bits. Ask him why he's so quick to let certain players take their punishment and move on, but not in this case.
I'd also ask him why he was so keen to pursue this story originally when nobody had even noticed the FKL initials, never mind started to guess at what they meant - those questions are particularly pertinent when you compare how vigorously he's driven this story compared to how little he's said about the whole story around Manly, the Stewart boys, Matai, Foran and of course his good mate Eddie Hayson. When that story was breaking he was very quick to say 'I've done a bit of digging, there's nothing in it, I'm not gonna talk about it'... Wonder why he wasn't so keen to turn over any stones on that story, with much more evidence apparently out there....
A very strange difference in approach - would love to hear someone challenge him on that....

Only would take one question.

Hey Qunt, whats your connection to the Kelly family?

txta2

Bench
Cause there is a lot of f**knig idiots out there that will hold it against Fifita for the rest of his career and keunt is just feeding the trolls. Its how the turd works

isaiah

Bench
Did you see the 60 minutes story about the victim's family of the coward punch? When they turned towards the nrl part I thought Fifita would have been their focus but they talked instead about an upcoming tigers v eels game

Madsharkie

First Grade
Kent will never have anything positive to say about the sharks. Agenda driven merkin!

Congrats on the new Bub too big guy!

Some gypsies like to read tea leaves, some like to read palms. Me? I like to read shit when I'm on the dunny. Thats the only place i read the Tele.
I see once again The feckin Kent is on a negative swipe round against A-Fi and how he argued his place to start in SOO 3.
I find it highly amusing that the fecking Kent says absolutely nothing negative about Laurie Daley in this situation. He is the coach and if he had the respect of the players and staff there is no way his authority should have been in question when it comes to making decisions.
Two scenarios come to mind.
Steve Waugh dropped arguably Australia's greatest ever spin bowler, Shane Warne, when he thought it was the right way to go, he was proven correct.
When Tommy Raudonikis was coach of the Blues our very own E.T was chosen in the centres but Tommy decided to put him on the bench. E.T was/is one of the most capped Blues of all time, his reply to Tommy, "Whatever you think is best, Tommy", or words to that effect.
I dont recall if NSW won that game, i think they lost, but the coach had his plan and the player respected his decision.
Long story short, Daley is just too soft to be coaching.
Fecking Kent and his agendas.

webShark

Some gypsies like to read tea leaves, some like to read palms. Me? I like to read shit when I'm on the dunny. Thats the only place i read the Tele.
I see once again The feckin Kent is on a negative swipe round against A-Fi and how he argued his place to start in SOO 3.
I find it highly amusing that the fecking Kent says absolutely nothing negative about Laurie Daley in this situation. He is the coach and if he had the respect of the players and staff there is no way his authority should have been in question when it comes to making decisions.
Two scenarios come to mind.
Steve Waugh dropped arguably Australia's greatest ever spin bowler, Shane Warne, when he thought it was the right way to go, he was proven correct.
When Tommy Raudonikis was coach of the Blues our very own E.T was chosen in the centres but Tommy decided to put him on the bench. E.T was/is one of the most capped Blues of all time, his reply to Tommy, "Whatever you think is best, Tommy", or words to that effect.
I dont recall if NSW won that game, i think they lost, but the coach had his plan and the player respected his decision.
Long story short, Daley is just too soft to be coaching.
Fecking Kent and his agendas.
Can anyone please tell me what Kent's so called Agenda is and why?

Is it the general concensus that Fifita has an acceptable attitude?

Kent has many love affairs but one of his biggest is with Ricky Stuart.

He won't go anywhere near being negative towards him.

The other night Ikin said Ricky Stuart said in the press conference that Paul Vaughan should thank him for his big contract at St.George as they had helped him get it by being at Canberra.

He asked Kent do you believe that statement.

Kent said yes.

I kin said he played in reserve Grade in his last season at the Raiders.

Kent with a why did you have to mention that for face. "Yeah but they did develop him......"

Awkward pause and Ikin went into the next subject.

Latest posts