What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita - great story

Can anyone please tell me what Kent's so called Agenda is and why?

Is it the general concensus that Fifita has an acceptable attitude?
Can you recall the last time he wrote a positive story about anything Shark related? Have you never read something he has written that twists the story to involve the Sharks or one of our players?
I know you dont like Fifita but if there was some real leadership in the NSW camp they would have stood by what they believed to be right.

webShark

Can you recall the last time he wrote a positive story about anything Shark related? Have you never read something he has written that twists the story to involve the Sharks or one of our players?
I know you dont like Fifita but if there was some real leadership in the NSW camp they would have stood by what they believed to be right.
I think most journos make a story out of nothing. So many sports channels to fill time.
The Dugan/Fergo thing is typical. Wouldn't happen with QLD. Except last year when about 6 banned for missing a curfew.
Tbh, I think all the NSW props are overrated. Fifita is brilliant spasmodically. Woods has nothing and Klemmer always talked up. These big guys played last 2 years and we lost both series.

If anyone has an agenda it is Fittler. Never stops drooling on about the Roosters. Him and Joey would be an accident waiting to happen if in charge.

Weaponhead

Coach
Kent is a small minded fool who revels in pushing agenda driven rubbish. For some reason he has it in for Fifita.

As BBB said, the failure here is Daley. As if Fifita wouldn't push his cause to start. Any quality player would. The fact Daley capitulated says more about him than Fifita.

As for Kent putting a line through Fifita for origin, what a moronic statement 10 months out from the next game. Fifita was best in ground in a gf and mom in game 1. He has 2 quiet games and has the cards marked. What about woods? He has done nothing in a big game. Ever. But he is on fox so untouchable.

Rugby league is such a sad pantomime sometimes.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Kent is a small minded fool who revels in pushing agenda driven rubbish. For some reason he has it in for Fifita.

As BBB said, the failure here is Daley. As if Fifita wouldn't push his cause to start. Any quality player would. The fact Daley capitulated says more about him than Fifita.

As for Kent putting a line through Fifita for origin, what a moronic statement 10 months out from the next game. Fifita was best in ground in a gf and mom in game 1. He has 2 quiet games and has the cards marked. What about woods? He has done nothing in a big game. Ever. But he is on fox so untouchable.

Rugby league is such a sad pantomime sometimes.

Totally agree weapon, Daley as coach should have stood his ground, but you could bet Fifita knew about Dugan/Ferguson out drinking nothing happens to them, so Daley had lost the team by them, so Fifita puts his case foward Daley folded.
That in turn puts Daley offside with Klemmer because backlips there.

The central person in the 4 players is Daley

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can you recall the last time he wrote a positive story about anything Shark related?
Tipped us to win last year, that is pretty positive.

As for Fifta, still a young man and young front rower.

Bit of dick still IMO. Will mature both on and off the field.

squiddy

Juniors
I actually posted on kents blog today , it's there to see on the DT site , would he apologise to fifita when this story turns out to be a massive beat up , I got a smart arse reply . Told him he needed to dig some more .

Now I see the truth has come out and Kent is backtracking

Here it is right here. Fecking Kent doesnt know what to do with himself and tries to justify some sort of story

edit: it appears news doesnt allow their clips from youtube to be played on another site

search "Lewis pulls Fifita aside"

shadowboxer

First Grade
Best bit of back peddling in a long time there from Kent. The body language, the stumbling for words and facial expression says it all.
Like Hadley on Dugan/idiot at Lennox head - took first hand accounts from some half cut Gamblor at the pub who probally listens in weekly to the tony abbot hour.
Grubs the lot of them. Havent bought a paper in years (aside from day at 2016 GF), got rid of Foxtel- feel much better

Well now Daley has come out and confirmed that he never spoke to Fifita about possibly benching him. Absolute lies from Kent. As usual.

No surprises there. Kent f**king hates him for whatever reason and has it out for him, even if it means he's got to bullshit about it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He f**ks me off that much, I want to punch the merkin in the head. I don't watch NRL 360 because him and that other f**kwit Buzz is on it. Ben Ikin looks crook too, just saying.

Geez I'm glad I dont have pay tv. I'll glady watch all our away non free to air games at the local or another pub.

I got Foxtel Now this week as I am a GoT tit nerd. I thought i'd give them some cash after 6 years of illegal streaming, its only 7 weeks and you get the first 2 free.
Anyway i watched that 360 for the first time and yes i can confirm he is as bad as you think.

snout

First Grade
Get pissed Friday
Play Wednesday

Where is the f**king issue here?

Get pissed friday
Play friday
Yeah - not great
True.
If you did this 3 decades ago youd be called a nice person for not drinking 5 days out from a game.

Times are a changed.

Things is these 2 morons have form. Journos should be giving them kickbacks for a story to write.

What farkin knobs must be in charge of the blues for letting 2 serial pests hit a pub together whilst in camp.

If you dont put up a fence and your imbecile of a dog runs on the road to and gets squashed.....dont blame the mutt.

Latest posts