What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

hutch

First Grade
He made 20 something hit ups that were better than any in blairs entire career.

super_coach

First Grade
Woods Farah and fafita,now that is a front row that could take you to the big games.The Sheens years will haunt us for some time yet,thank god he is gone

Tiger05

First Grade
He made 20 something hit ups that were better than any in blairs entire career.

I don't think you can really compare Fifita to Blair. You can compare Fifita to Woods and Fifita may be the better player.

Sheenius.

hutch

First Grade
I don't think you can really compare Fifita to Blair. You can compare Fifita to Woods and Fifita may be the better player.

Sheenius.

Of course you can, we got rid of fifita in order to sign Blair and they are both props. Very easy to compare.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I think any talk of Fifita should be banned on the Tigers forum. It's too painful to watch him tear the competition up. Letting him go will set this club back years.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Woods and Fifita is the perfect front row. One is aggressive as all f**k, has a strong fend and is genuinely explosive. The other is a workhorse who can play long minutes and does a huge amount of work, most of it quality. Combine that with a hooker like Farah and that could have been the best front row in the comp.

Depressing.

Eion

First Grade
I feel for you guys, I've always had a soft spot for the tiges (though crazytiger has tested that recently). I was gutted losing preston / lang / etc to the panthers so know what it's like.

I always thought Fifita would be a good signing and Gibbs / Heighno OK ones. But Fifita and Gibbs (before injury) have been great for us.

The surprise packet for me has been Beau. Watching him around the players he is a real heart and soul bloke and lifts the whole joint. Hates losing, better than average player, loves his teammates and gives a lot of himself to the fans.

Anyway, we'll look after them for you. Hope it turns around for the tiges and crazytiger gets hit by a bus.

Blair WTF were they thinking?the guy is a dud and there is no way he will ever deliver and provide the impact of Fifita or work load of Gibbs for the WT.

innsaneink

Referee
I thought Heighno had one of his best games in a long time too.

Fafita....well, as so often happens even us mugs on the forums get it right more times than the dickheads on top dollar at Concord....we really are shite at most stuff

Matchball

Bench
Why live in the past?
He is gone and has been for well over 18 months.
No point crying over splilt milk guys.

macnaz

Staff member
I feel for you guys, I've always had a soft spot for the tiges (though crazytiger has tested that recently). I was gutted losing preston / lang / etc to the panthers so know what it's like.

I always thought Fifita would be a good signing and Gibbs / Heighno OK ones. But Fifita and Gibbs (before injury) have been great for us.

The surprise packet for me has been Beau. Watching him around the players he is a real heart and soul bloke and lifts the whole joint. Hates losing, better than average player, loves his teammates and gives a lot of himself to the fans.

Anyway, we'll look after them for you. Hope it turns around for the tiges and crazytiger gets hit by a bus.

Lol.

innsaneink

Referee
Another thats sucked in by Beau's theatrics
He's a show pony

Highlite of my season was seeing his head get smashed by our blokes...

macnaz

Staff member
Gibbs , Galloway, Fifta and Woods. That would be a hell of a front row rotation :(

innsaneink

Referee
Chuck in Ellis and its a pack better than Souths current.....
We pissed it all away for god knows what reason.
Isnt the main aim to play footy and win games with this mob?
I often wonder.

DanOz

Juniors
Gibbs , Galloway, Fifta and Woods. That would be a hell of a front row rotation :(
And it could have been...Like Ink said, add Ellis, and if we had some more luck include Dwyer and no one would be criticising our pack.