What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

macnaz

Staff member
Cant we go chase up his brother, I thought he had plenty of potential as well.

innsaneink

Referee
Sheens on NRL 360 tonite about WTs releasing Fafita:

''It looks pretty ordinary from their point of view.''

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Sheens trying to re-write history. Damned egotistical s**t. His handiwork was all over the Gibbs & Fifita deal to Cronulla.

Bench
Sheens on NRL 360 tonite about WTs releasing Fafita:

''It looks pretty ordinary from their point of view.''
Still in denial,what a dead set a hole,Fifita left because Sheens wouldn't give him a fair go,he would play well and Sheens would drop him,as he has done with many blokes before him, and a few more after him.
Can't beleive some people are still blinded by the 05 success,the guy is an egotistical idiot,we are in this mess because of him,and we are far better off without him.

gordsy

Juniors
I remember the word around the traps being his brother had more talent but it didn't carry to the footy field and that he was a problem child as well. I'm guessing he didn't go to France by choice...

macnaz

Staff member
Bump.

Well done Andrew Fifita , man of the match tonight even though it wasnt recognized by the halfwits selecting the Churchill Medal

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I would give MOM to Maloney, but Fifita was huge.
Just goes to show how great the Tigers forward pack is, that we didn't need him. :oops:

I think Flanno works as a coach for him, and can get the best out of him. Fifita at his best is a match winner (like he was tonight), however when baited he can turn into a match loser. He's done well under Flanno, but I can't imagine JT getting the best out of him.