What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I think Flanno works as a coach for him, and can get the best out of him. Fifita at his best is a match winner (like he was tonight), however when baited he can turn into a match loser. He's done well under Flanno, but I can't imagine JT getting the best out of him.
I can imagine Fifita sitting Taylor on his arse, which is a pleasant image.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
JT couldn't get the best out of two horny lesbian's with a double sided dildo. The guy is a true modern day muppet.

magpie_man

Juniors
I think Flanno works as a coach for him, and can get the best out of him. Fifita at his best is a match winner (like he was tonight), however when baited he can turn into a match loser. He's done well under Flanno, but I can't imagine JT getting the best out of him.

Yep, he seems to work well with Flanno and the culture he has built over in the Shire.
I still wouldn't want him within kooee of Concord though, with the perpetual soap opera our club is, I think he'd be more of a poisoned challis.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yep, he seems to work well with Flanno and the culture he has built over in the Shire.
I still wouldn't want him within kooee of Concord though, with the perpetual soap opera our club is, I think he'd be more of a poisoned challis.

He is a great player and is exactly what we need and probably what a bunch of clubs need but he seems loose to me. He just seems a risk on and off the field.

Reactions: TKO
That and he forgot how to run forward, would crab too much and rely too much on his fend to try to open the line.

macnaz

Staff member
Dont know about that .. i remember him getting man of the match an dropped the next week. Just wasnt a Sheens pet as far as i could see .

Guess I'm not at-any-cost type of bloke. I'm glad he does not wear our colours anymore, despite the fact he's an origin regular and now a premiership winner. He'll end up in prison when his footy career is done, he's Hopoate Mk II.

TKO

Juniors
I don't like the guy, yes he is talented. But what he has done off the field he certainly hasn't displayed a good role model image. I am hearing he won't be at the Sharks next season and if he thinks he can just walk into rugby he is dreaming as they are a lot stricter than the NRL and they won't put up with him, besides he hasn't got the brains, skill, temperament to be a good rah rah forward