What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Fantasy

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Does anyone play or has played any of the FF games?

I see they are half price on Steam currently!

I have played 7,8 and 10 and love them all. What are the better ones to get? I've read reviews that 6 is great, but I have 2 friends who really enjoyed Lightning trilogy, despite the general consensus.

Thoughts?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Does anyone play or has played any of the FF games?

I see they are half price on Steam currently!

I have played 7,8 and 10 and love them all. What are the better ones to get? I've read reviews that 6 is great, but I have 2 friends who really enjoyed Lightning trilogy, despite the general consensus.

Thoughts?
9 is the best. After 7 and 8s darker and grittier worlds it initially seems more cartoony, but it's great.
I've played 13. It's kinda boring. It's essentially one long corridor of random encounters. The Story isn't that interesting and kind of confusing. None of the characters are interesting either.
Played 6 years ago, got about 10 hours in, but didn't hook me like 7 or 9. Might have been because of the Style, with it being a snes game, but I've recently played chrono trigger and it's the best of the lot