What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally team finally hits form & then

slippery5

Juniors
They will need someone to replace SKD at centre when he moves to the Knights...
Do you think they would be offering him more money than the Dragons, if he was purchased to play centre. I think not, therefore he isn't going anywhere……..

possm

Coach
Do you think they would be offering him more money than the Dragons, if he was purchased to play centre. I think not, therefore he isn't going anywhere……..
It may be the Dogs who want Dugan to replace Hoppa.

slippery5

Juniors
It may be the Dogs who want Dugan to replace Hoppa.
That is more of a possibility, especially considering B. Morris hasn't set the house on fire when filling in at FB. Would also be tempting to go to a strong title contender 2018. & dare I say it, " a coach with some idea " only issue would be releasing players to fit him in under the cap.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
That is more of a possibility, especially considering B. Morris hasn't set the house on fire when filling in at FB. Would also be tempting to go to a strong title contender 2018. & dare I say it, " a coach with some idea " only issue would be releasing players to fit him in under the cap.
no way dogs would afford 1 mill a season

Gareth67

First Grade
no way dogs would afford 1 mill a season

I believe that the Bulldogs , would find a way of buying the moon , if it was for sale and still be under the cap . They have some absolutely amazing bean- counters at their club .

Last edited: