What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Sharks vs Cowboys

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I hope Ramien plays NYC. Great debut, but should go back to his own age for the finals.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Peeps were howling yesterday at his howler but Beale has been consistent in recent times, and no not consistently crap .

Card Shark

Immortal
I'll forgive him for that but those sorts of unforced errors are unacceptable in finals.

We simply cannot give up cheap field position like that to the good teams.

He's not the only 1 that needs to lift his game on that department - Townsend has had 3 unforced knock-ons in the last 2 games. Cannot afford that!

Card Shark

Immortal
More chance of us losing off the back of a refs howler.

Cowboys are 1 of the Ch nein favourites - refs will adjudicate accordingly.

Thank f**k we aren't playing them up there!

Windy70

Juniors
To go anywhere we need Jimmy to pull his head in on the penalties, The boys in the middle to fire up and someone needs to be on song with the kicks. That must be chased. Every kick must look like an op[opportunity even if it isn't.

Come on you Sharks. You can do it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Remember last year Coote knocked on first bomb, so lets test him early again.

Run our big forwards direct at Granville & Taulmalalo make both of them make 50 plus tackles that stops attack.

And work fringe and Te Martin, he is injured limited mobility means missed tackles.

And dont drop the BALL

Madsharkie

First Grade
Beale isnt playing center and Beale has been our best back this season.
Haha bullshit! All season? Really? A month of solid games, while the rest of them were shit (i.e. easier to stand out) does not make him the best back this season.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The only way Beale wont be on wing this weekend is if Flanno decides to bring Bird back as fullback and Val shifts to the wing, leaving Ramien in centre but that would be to big of a call.

Now if Flanno had given Ramien chance say round 10, well then this would have been possible

M2D2

Bench
Haha bullshit! All season? Really? A month of solid games, while the rest of them were shit (i.e. easier to stand out) does not make him the best back this season.
Yes. Hes been our most consistent and reliable back all season.

Stake Removed

First Grade
the team i would like Flanno to go with, the bench actually has points in them, Heino & Lats just plod, Seggy goes in circles, this bench actually gives us options across the park

Holmes
Beale
Ramien
Leutele
Feki
Maloney
Townsend
Fifita
Brailey
Prior
Graham
Lewis
Gallen

Bench
Bird
Bakuya
Capewell
Paulo

Madsharkie

First Grade
the team i would like Flanno to go with, the bench actually has points in them, Heino & Lats just plod, Seggy goes in circles, this bench actually gives us options across the park

Holmes
Beale
Ramien
Leutele
Feki
Maloney
Townsend
Fifita
Brailey
Prior
Graham
Lewis
Gallen

Bench
Bird
Bakuya
Capewell
Paulo
I don't mind that side. Was going to say the bench seems light as well, but that myth was obviously dispelled in last years finals series!

shaggs

Coach
130 kickoff for the 20s.

Where are you all headed beforehand?
I normally go the captain cook, keen to eat in a pub instead of 3 week old pie.
Any recommendations?