What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 2 - Eels v cowboys

Basil Brush

Juniors
That's not hard, he just runs straight up the middle. He is a great player, but cowboys just using him as battering ram!!

Granville is no where near as good as his debut year.
Tuamalolo was the diff today imho.

Granville also very good imho.

I don't necessarily rate Morgan or Coote.

Djay

Juniors
Taumalolo needs to be nullified, if we limit his damage we will go very close.

We need to control the ruck and not allow Granville to roll off the back of his forwards.

The boys were devastated yesterday, I don't see complacency as an issue, they know full well that they can beat the Storm and anyone for that matter, it is honestly there to be won for us this year, we play like yesterday again and I can't see anyone beating us, Storm included.

Taumalolo needs to be nullified, if we limit his damage we will go very close.

We need to control the ruck and not allow Granville to roll off the back of his forwards.

The boys were devastated yesterday, I don't see complacency as an issue, they know full well that they can beat the Storm and anyone for that matter, it is honestly there to be won for us this year, we play like yesterday again and I can't see anyone beating us, Storm included.
I'm getting my hopes up!!

Bandwagon

Staff member
Cows are good honest team who won't go away, but without JT they're limited in attack, on top of which they're playing half busted. Limit Lolo, and run everything we can at Morgan and make him work.