What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 2 - Eels v cowboys

strider

Post Whore
So did us or the NRL decide to play it at ANZ? ... cant imagine too many cowboys supporters attending ... 40K of eels fans maybe ... but thats still only half full ANZ

El Diablo

Post Whore
We will win...if we are not complacent.
70b0bbec05e70b64c8412c3110547f48

phantom eel

First Grade
So lets look at our team for next Saturday night.

French for Smith only change?
French for Smith, and Smith on the bench for Vave imo (to cover French and King).

That's assuming Tepai is cleared from HIA to play - otherwise Vave stays on the bench, Scott into the 13, and Smith takes that bench spot.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
French for Smith, and Smith on the bench for Vave imo (to cover French and King).

That's assuming Tepai is cleared from HIA to play - otherwise Vave stays on the bench, Scott into the 13, and Smith takes that bench spot.

Scott plays in the middle, Moeroa starts on the edge.

Franky will come into the side if Moeroa is out.

rapture

Juniors
Drop Vave for Terepo, if his hamstring is ok. I'd prefer another strong middle defender to try to counter Taumalolo and Hess.

Make metres by running at Te Maire Martin.

strider

Post Whore
Top 4 losing sides get home semi in week 2.
Yep and all Sydney games need to be played at Allianz or ANZ. Eastern teams play at Allianz. Western teams (and Souths) play at ANZ
Yeah i know we get a home city game this week ... i just thought they were pushing all games to allianz unless they thought it was guaranteed a massive crowd

All nrl related shows were saying the game would be at allianz on saturday night and sunday morning ... then suddenly its at ANZ .... i have no problem with it or anything, just didnt think the nrl would do it

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Vave has been a let down of late, Peni if fit comes into to replace him. We shut down their middle forwards we should get away with this.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah i know we get a home city game this week ... i just thought they were pushing all games to allianz unless they thought it was guaranteed a massive crowd

All nrl related shows were saying the game would be at allianz on saturday night and sunday morning ... then suddenly its at ANZ .... i have no problem with it or anything, just didnt think the nrl would do it

NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series – Week 2

Semi Final: Friday, September 15, 7.55pm, Suncorp Stadium
NRL: Brisbane Broncos v Penrith Panthers
Holden Cup: Penrith Panthers v Brisbane Broncos; 5.15pm

Semi Final: Saturday, September 16, 7.40pm, ANZ Stadium
NRL: Parramatta Eels v North Queensland Cowboys
Holden Cup: Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles; 5.00pm

NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series – Week 3

Preliminary Final: Friday, September 22, 7.55pm, AAMI Park
NRL: Melbourne Storm v Winner of Broncos/Panthers
Holden Cup: To Be Confirmed

Preliminary Final: Saturday, September 23, 7.40pm, Allianz Stadium
NRL: Sydney Roosters v Winner of Eels/Cowboys
Holden Cup: To Be Confirmed

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-finals-schedule-week-two/tabid/10874/newsid/111991/default.aspx

84 Baby

Referee
So did us or the NRL decide to play it at ANZ? ... cant imagine too many cowboys supporters attending ... 40K of eels fans maybe ... but thats still only half full ANZ
f**k that. 80k Eels fans. Who's with me?!?!?!
This. Is. PARRA!

Latest posts