What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch off

Sharkie73

Bench
As I said in another thread he won't be suspended, what a joke if he played for anyother club GONE GONE GONE till next year this just makes a mockery of the judiciary and proves once and for all that decisions can be "edit" with "edit" :evil:

Objective One

Juniors
Now some interesting questions:
1. last night on Sports Tonight, some punter from the Roosters was interviewed about the Finch hearing and said words to the effect that it was great that Schicofske could be there in person at the hearing because it was some much more instructive for the panel to hear evidence and ask questions than to just have a statement. Presumably he had to travel to Sydney to do that. How? Who paid for the travel?
2. Was he accomodated in Sydney? Where? Who paid for that?
3. Was he asked whether he had received and payments to appear before the hearing? If so, what did he say? If not, why not?
All pretty standard stuff in confirming a witness's credibility you would think.
Are transcripts of judiciary hearings available? Might be an interesting one to see what was and what was not asked.

Well I don't believe the prosecution would have put him up for the night. Do you?

Should they have? Should he have paid his own way to give evidence?

Popper, from memory the Pierce incident was little more than a leapfrog that didn't even warrent a penalty. As for Sorenson, he was suspended for hitting Les Boyd in the last match of the season against Wests to decide the minor premiership. The fact was Steve Kneen hit Geoff Foster and broke his jaw I think. Sorenson went to the judiciary with Boyd as a witness. Boyd said he hadn't been hit but the judiciary said he had and so out goes Dane. A witness is only useful if you play in the right colours.

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
the roosters are destroying the game.

**edit**

THe roosters have the money and the people in the right places to do whatever the f**k they want, and they often have the hide to say they are the ones being persicuted....bloody hell this pisses me off.

Roosters have just taken over from Manly as the merkins of the game.

Get f**ked Polities, Gould (especially this arrogant prick), Robert Finch, everyone who has anything to do with the roosters

The Popper

Bench
Black White Blue Forever said:
Popper, from memory the Pierce incident was little more than a leapfrog that didn't even warrent a penalty. As for Sorenson, he was suspended for hitting Les Boyd in the last match of the season against Wests to decide the minor premiership. The fact was Steve Kneen hit Geoff Foster and broke his jaw I think. Sorenson went to the judiciary with Boyd as a witness. Boyd said he hadn't been hit but the judiciary said he had and so out goes Dane. A witness is only useful if you play in the right colours.

Yep. One rule for some, another for others, BWBF.

carcharias

Immortal
the roosters are destroying the game.

**edit**

THe roosters have the money and the people in the right places to do whatever the f**k they want, and they often have the hide to say they are the ones being persicuted....bloody hell this pisses me off.

Roosters have just taken over from Manly as the merkins of the game.

Get f***ed Polities, Gould (especially this arrogant prick), Robert Finch, everyone who has anything to do with the roosters

Braiths new woman...
http://bulldogs.com.au/new images/Players/2004/b_braith.gif

bitter?

Latest posts