What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire or Flounder!

callmack1

Staff member
You bet me to it Southsport! I was just about to post the same article.

It's true he needs to fire up and I think this will bring out the best in George which will be good for the whole side.

southsport

First Grade
Who was it on this forum that said the twins need to spend some time at norths? Could he please give me next weeks lotto numbers?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Who was it on this forum that said the twins need to spend some time at norths? Could he please give me next weeks lotto numbers?
5,22,14,17,32 and powerball 25

But in all seriousness while I predicted George would play reserves this year, I didn't expect it in round 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Tyrrell, Clark, Turner and Kelly don't perform the broom must be swept through.

But these kind of guys seem to get away with it week in and week out.

Let's see if Madge has the guts to drop them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
If Tyrrell, Clark, Turner and Kelly don't perform the broom must be swept through.

But these kind of guys seem to get away with it week in and week out.

Let's see if Madge has the guts to drop them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pure madness R20.....Shadow.....the USSDF aint got a clue about footy R20....

cisco

Juniors
Can understand but not agree with Madge on some changes etc Kelly, Goodwin,but cant accept or f__kn understand Tyrell and Rochow in and Gurgess and Crighton out @$&*?!

southsport

First Grade
Can understand but not agree with Madge on some changes etc Kelly, Goodwin,but cant accept or f__kn understand Tyrell and Rochow in and Gurgess and Crighton out @$&*?!

My guess with George is that it is his attitude at training.

Rabbits20

Immortal
pure madness R20.....Shadow.....the USSDF aint got a clue about footy R20....
They're all copying me now too and having profile pictures of our players!!!!!!!!

It is pure madness.

They obviously aren't as passionate/it doesn't mean as much to them as you and I. It's a feeling that can't be described.

I'm mates with a foundation member and he can't believe some of the duds we have. He's in the first 100 members ever to sign up with Souths.

There are far too many trolls on here. I showed my mate briefly and he said quite a lot on here are not the definition of what it means to be true South Sydney!!!!!!!! It's a connection as I said that goes deep into your heart. You know what I mean Shadow!!!!!!! I think alien would understand too.

To some it's just a bit of a muck around and footy, it doesn't much at all. It's just a bit of a hobby and not being a diehard member!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
They're all copying me now too and having profile pictures of our players!!!!!!!!

It is pure madness.

They obviously aren't as passionate/it doesn't mean as much to them as you and I. It's a feeling that can't be described.

I'm mates with a foundation member and he can't believe some of the duds we have. He's in the first 100 members ever to sign up with Souths.

There are far too many trolls on here. I showed my mate briefly and he said quite a lot on here are not the definition of what it means to be true South Sydney!!!!!!!! It's a connection as I said that goes deep into your heart. You know what I mean Shadow!!!!!!! I think alien would understand too.

To some it's just a bit of a muck around and footy, it doesn't much at all. It's just a bit of a hobby and not being a diehard member!!!!!!!!!

Lol Alien would know. What a f**king thing to say, if Alien knew what that feeling was like he wouldn't have swapped teams.

People who disagree with you aren't trolls. Get a grip of yourself.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Goodwin is the right guy to be there.

He has the experience and has been a very good choice.

He was our leading Tryscorer until he got injured last season. Remember he also won members player of the year for 2015. The butthurt on here was hilarious when that happened.

He is a good first grader.

My Dragons mate says Goodwin has a couple of years of good footy left in him.

Remember when the Titans were offering him double what he gets with us??? Madge refused to release him as he's very valuable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I suggest you put me on your ignore list Pommy. You should have listened to Coby.

Don't lash out at alien either. It is completely uncalled for.

You know the story with alien!!!! One day alien will be a foundation member of Souths too!!!!!!!!!!

There are trolls in here. I don't just say that over opinion. It's obvious to see in here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I had a few mates who said Robbie is past it.

Stop playing stupid games Pommy.

I told em they'll see when Robbie delivers!!!!!!! He's not an origin player for no reason.

Pommy

Coach
I suggest you put me on your ignore list Pommy. You should have listened to Coby.

Don't lash out at alien either. It is completely uncalled for.

You know the story with alien!!!! One day alien will be a foundation member of Souths too!!!!!!!!!!

There are trolls in here. I don't just say that over opinion. It's obvious to see in here.

I suggest you stop telling me what to do.
I can't ignore you anyway because you complain when other people start match day threads so if I ignore you I won't be able to see them. You can't have it all ways.

I didn't lash out at Alien I'm just telling the truth. How can he be a foundation member? And if he can be presumably I will also be a foundation member one day, so I'm not sure what your point is.
I have those feelings you talk of. Not for Souths I would be bullshitting you if I said I did. It takes a lifetime and mostly a childhood to develop them. Something me and Alien will never have. It doesn't make you a better fan than us, just different.

There probably is but did you never hear the boy who cried wolf? Well your that boy.