What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Players Who Were Also Schoolteachers

Stallion

First Grade
You need to qualify at a university to do a teaching degree.....

Yes. There are a few options. Mature age at 25 and believe it or not plenty of them have achieved qualification marks already or they can do preparatory course to catch up the slack. It's doable. Just needs effort.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Cooper Cronk will certainly finish a Bachelors Degree when he retires from winning rugby league grand finals with the Sydney Roosters. He will subsequently probably finish an advanced degree and take up a teaching appointment at a major university, so as to supplement his meagre earnings as a Fox Sports commentator.
Certainly. Probably. merkin.

Dogs Of War

Coach
John Muggleton (Parra). He was my commerce teacher at St Pats Dundas. Was a top bloke. Nose off the side of his face though.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im very much into Australian crime stories but I've never heard of this one until this morning. Just from doing a little google work, this Chris Dawson seems like a real piece of work. Im amazed that it has received this little attention as well. I'll try to listen to that podcast.

Someguy

First Grade
Scott Ellem was my PE teacher (or was that sports science) played quite a few games at hooker for the panthers in 91 before Royce came back for the finala

greg inglis would be close

Not even close. Greg Inglis struggles to put an English sentence together. Cooper Cronk is articulate and a serious thinker. Once he retires and has some time to read Plato, Aristotle, Hume and Kant he will be awesome.

carcharias

Immortal
I had a dude from the Steelers
Herbert
Big front rower
Don’t think he saw much 1st grade action

ed-grimley

Bench
I've heard that the Illawarra team that played in the mid-week cup were made up almost entirely of teachers.

ed-grimley

Bench
I've heard that the Illawarra team that played in the mid-week cup were made up almost entirely of teachers.

Latest posts