What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*First home game of the season*

Kakihara

Juniors
Yeah i'm going for the first time with 3 mates.

Taken leave from work and driving up from Hamilton for it.

LeagueNut

First Grade
WOOHOO!!!

I've been 'upgraded' this year - South Stand to West Stand. Can't wait to introduce myself to my new seat for the season!!

Plus I have that familiar roar building up, just waiting for the first Warrior to run onto Ericsson, and it's getting impatient. I reckon there'll be a few of us without voices after Saturday night! :D

AliN

Live Update Team
You guys enjoy the atmosphere at Ericsson :clap:
It'll be a full house for sure.
Unfortunately work dictates and we'll watch it on the tele, and hear about a 1/4 of what the noise at Ericsson really is.
Give Mander an extra serve from me, he loves the abuse..
Go you mighty Warriors!!

JoeD

First Grade
Lucky for some LeagueNut. We (along with a lot of others I take it) have been downgraded while the eastern stand gets built. We got moved from our prime possies half way up the stand on halfway to near ground level on 10m mark. :(

I know they can't do much about it but our group has bought 10 season tickets every year from the beginning. Enough complaining, I'm hyped about it. A little nervous as well though because it'll be the first game for my son (8 1/2 months) I hope he can hack all the :clap: :clap: :clap: and cheering or I might only be seeing a little part of the game. Still can't wait.

GO THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliN

Live Update Team
That's the way Joe, start them young!! We did and now our little 7 yr old would be one of the most vocal Warriors fans I know at the games..and she's not bad at fishing either ;-)

Enjoy the game..

dazza

Staff member
we got moved from the eastern stand to the western stand, by the warriors. they said because of osh safety standards, we couldn`t sit in the eastern. so yep, like you leaguenut, we`ll bee in a new seat. my 4 year old son is the same alin, especially when henry is introduced to the crowd, he goes ballistic!! :clap: :clap: :D :D
can`t wait. only 10 hours to go & counting down.

cheers dazza

Southernsaint

Staff member
They should never have got rid of the war drums & the fire - it was awesome...

Cheers,
Ben S.

ripper

Would I be there? If my parents hadn't dragged me 6 hours South too Napier :cry:

Am I pumped? Does sculling 2 cans of V in close succesion make me pumped?

dazza

Staff member
gotta agree nibblet. west stand sux. :x i want back to the east stand!! :roll:

cheers dazza