What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First trip to cronulla

Macca

Coach
Reefy, you are actually helping. I didn't know you had it in you. Thought you were all about disruption.

PJ

First Grade
Now I'm confused.

I thought I'd be up there on your sh!t list Blacky but you've been helpful to me as well!

:lol: dimitri's house, hurstville train station

actually he's got a little place upstairs from the shops at kogarah
with a discreet rear entrance
men only sorry girls

just dont go to the shire? one day i dream that he will take his own advice

PJ

First Grade
with a discreet rear entrance

Doesn't discrete mean quite, low key and hard to find??

If that's the case then it is definately not the description for Dim's rear

pogo

Juniors
what s with the aggro between btr and mcsharkie???
did btr have the misfortune to play cricket for caringbadsports???

SirShire

First Grade
Caringbah sports? Shiiit, I'll never forget those cheats in our cricket final.

I was keepfer for the might Pies and their opener edged it first ball and I caught it. Their coach was umpiring at the other end and said he was not out. We could not believe it. This opener went on to get 86 and bat his team to victory. Then at the end of the match, their coach admitted that he knicked it to our coach!

I was extremely tempted to see how well a Kookaburra Bubble can break some prick's leg...

Their coach was umpiring at the other end and said he was not out. We could not believe it. This opener went on to get 86 and bat his team to victory. Then at the end of the match, their coach admitted that he knicked it to our coach!
:shock: :shock:

What the hell was their coach doing umpiring?
That's a bit of a conflict of interest, wouldnt you say?!

SirShire

First Grade
They dont have 'official' umpires until you hit mens, which I will play now, or until you play in the grand final.

This was the qualifying match, but I was pissed something chronic as this prick was the one that hung around and hit the nail in the coffin.

imasharkie

Coach
elmosharky said:
Hi Guy's, A mate ( crusherclein ) and I are coming down to Cronulla in round 15 for the sharks v panthers game at Toyota park! I am looking for some Local help on what to do, where to drink and a motel to stay and play in cronulla! can you help we are getting in on the 17th thur of june and leaving on the 21st Mon! big fans finaly making it to Shark land!
Crikey elmo I was in Mackay last friday stayed at the shamrock for a couple nights...did you get to the trial. I also am off to sydney in june but I will be their in the school hols which is a week after you.

Macca

Coach
Salmon, you are a magpie???????????? Well, looks like we have a champion in our midst. What team do youplay for?

Latest posts