What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Mong

Post Whore
Actually

I think it was parraeels who wanted to fight me

Either way.. Lolz

taipan

Referee
Fitzy loves the told youse so articles.

Of course everything is just a rl issue.

Correct never happens in other codes,and never happens in society, never had drunkeness,ice/cocaine/etc,issues with alcohol, domestic violence, flirtation with Fascist regime :hello Vichy hello union,pedophaelia,murder,never get DUI twice in the media, the list goes on. The rest of society including me should be henceforth called saints.

Fitzsimons hates league with an obsessive passion.I have heard and read people who dislike rl,and they say so.This arrogant pompous North Shore nimrod, just repeats the same old year after year bile against rl,and has not the intestinal fortitude to say he hates the code.
Yet he gets a gig on the Snoring Herald and on channel nein (the home LOL of rl).
The sooner he gets bowled over by a Thai Tuk Tuk the better for humanity's sake.

taipan

Referee
Don't pay him any attention then..

Derrr

So we ignore a git who gets all the bile he can muster on a public platform, to throw around publicly doing his level best to knife rl.
Yep ignore it and it will go away.The Neville Chamberlain approach.
Sorry champ, he gets return of serve, he's earned it.

Mong

Post Whore
So we ignore a git who gets all the bile he can muster on a public platform, to throw around publicly doing his level best to knife rl.
Yep ignore it and it will go away.The Neville Chamberlain approach.
Sorry champ, he gets return of serve, he's earned it.

Haha

I doubt he gives a f**k what you nuffies think..

taipan

Referee
Haha

I doubt he gives a f**k what you nuffies think..

We don't give a rat's road what you(D class troll) thinks also,doesn't stop us publicly showing Fitzhead to be nothing more than an ignorant union tool.
Looking at him, suggest he has his own problems of a physical and emotional nature.Well earned I might add.

taipan

Referee
"Publicly"

Lolz

On a league forum

Yep, that'll show him!!!

Bwahahaha

Actually melad on his SMH response facility ,published more than once.
Anycase good to see you're up and about and wasting oxygen. Still lack relevance, but do go ahead,whatever rocks your appendage.

taipan

Referee
Hahaha

Of course your comments were..

Hahahahaha

Twice in fact Einstein.This year.
In fact over the years prior to twitter ,quite a few e-mail responses by Fitzhead.
I understand ,you are incapable of getting your words of wisdom in print.But keep lying back on your bean bag, and think of England.

taipan

Referee
I believe you....

Honest..

Bwahahahaha

I'm deeply concerned for you.
Have to report,I don't believe a word or letter that comes out of your keyboard.

Keep up the D grade trolling, you might graduate some day.Trump likes your work as does John Hopoate.

taipan

Referee
OK will do.
Perhaps your whole purpose in life ,is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Latest posts