What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Stallion

First Grade
This rlwc has had more excitement, and closer games than any pool stage of the rwc.

Credit to the organisers. The decision ti take games to PNG is a huge winner
Upgrade that stadium and get them in the nrl.
He should really look at his own back yard.

- wallabies have a worse Bledisoe record than the blues have atm.

-having more teams in the union world cup doesnt make it better. I remember australia beating namibia 130-0 or something where the captain was also the Namibian cricket captain.

- he always craps on about dirty league players. The only footage they show of him is fist fights.

- back to the wallabies. Their best players are ex league players. Players like Folou, hunt, rona, korobite, nabulli (ex dragons player) are all walk up starts for rep teams after 1 season of super rugby.

How true about the former rugby league players taking the easy option in playing union. Easy money but nowhere near the challenge and intensity in game play.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
he was on the project on nz tv last week. Didn't catch the intro just saw his face as i was flicking through the channels and after nearly vomiting i watched the ret of his 10 or so minute segment. Takes a true dribbler to be in an interview for so long and as a viewer still not know what the actual topic is. I still dont lol

taipan

Referee
The fact I agree with not knocking down the SFS,because its Bandana head, he has as much chance of me supporting him on this matter,as I have of financially supporting President Assad.Or should iIsay Arsehead.