What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Incorrect

Coach
Just saw an example of what NSW has to look forward should the Labour left win an election, they are currently standing in front of banners that read " schools and hospitals before stadiums". It's all about point scoring, so frustrating and led by the left elite

This is despite being aware that stadium expenditure is 1% of the total to be spent over the same period on education and health. Nothing was done under their last reign, they are just political machines. I remember Bob Carr saying that the Sydney to Brisbane road would be dual carriage within 10 years of his election as a core promise. Repeated at each election and nothing done until they were out of office

Could be a sad day if they get back in for the states future and economy.
Post this for Gronky over in the Eels forum.... I feel like some popcorn.....

LineBall

Juniors
Oh what a shame Peter old boy, the centres of excellence got up. Yet another nail in your sport's coffin. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke and sport.

Hopefully people will start to turn off him and his agenda. The silent majority often get tired of being told what's good for them and how they should think. The harder he pushes, the harder others may dig in and push back.

That Peter really needs to stop harassing people like Ange... Now that he's on TV he really thinks he's God.

images

taipan

Referee
Merry Christmas Guys!!!

fitzy-1.ashx

Anyone interested in a used ,bed sheet sized ,sweaty, mouldy ,stained,red hankie,.It made me the man(humble though I be) I am today .
Really?
You mean a complete oxygen thieving tosser ,a rugby league hating,ego centric, pretentious, gold plated dipstick ,of Olympic class proportions,who pollutes our HD TV sets on a regular basis.
Kiddies, fossils are still living around us.Exhibit A in all its glory.

Last edited: