What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Stallion

First Grade
Officers play rugby.

Which brings the challenge and question of why can't officers play rugby league? The "establishment" inequity and unfairness is blatant with respect to the rugby codes. It would be so good for officers to learn how to tackle and run hard with the ball! :relaxed:

simmo05

Bench
Which brings the challenge and question of why can't officers play rugby league? The "establishment" inequity and unfairness is blatant with respect to the rugby codes. It would be so good for officers to learn how to tackle and run hard with the ball! :relaxed:
The officers did not want rugby league played in the army because the other ranks would play league and there wouldnt be enough men to form rugby teams!

Stallion

First Grade
The officers did not want rugby league played in the army because the other ranks would play league and there wouldnt be enough men to form rugby teams!

Yes. Which brings me too the very valid and ignored point that rugby league is being unfairly treated in many establishment scenarios. This being another real life example!

AJB1102

First Grade
Watching the Big Bash they had an ad for that celebrity get me out of here shit and said it was a top selling author. I hope it is this silly old f**k and his red rag attracts a couple buffalo who treat him like the dot in a game of pong before he lands arse up and they both have their way with him.

Watching the Big Bash they had an ad for that celebrity get me out of here shit and said it was a top selling author. I hope it is this silly old f**k and his red rag attracts a couple buffalo who treat him like the dot in a game of pong before he lands arse up and they both have their way with him.
well............. his wife did go to 10, without her he would be nothing... get ready for him to talk about promoting his new book and how we need to become a republic.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Officers can play league, and many do. Historically they played union because of class status thingy.

Stallion

First Grade
Army has a rugby league program. Of course it is half arsed compared to the union one but no surprise there given our sports administration abilities

https://www.facebook.com/Australianarmyrugbyleague

lol http://www.armyrugbyleague.com.au/

Compared to Unions set up

http://armyrugby.org.au/

I would surmise that most of the officers are pigeon holed into union. Pretty sure the officer academies don't allow rugby league to be played therefore a flow on from there happens.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Incorrect

Coach
This sad merkin had his annual "What Super Rugby needs to do to gain credibility" column in today's smh with the Stupor Rugby kicking off this week. He reckons they need to go back to the attacking game of years ago when they made, and I quote, "rugby league look pedestrian" ...

FMD. This is the merkins biggest problem. He's so worried and fixated on league and trying to take pot shots that he ignores the shittiness of the code he flogs over. He doesn't want union to be good, he just wants league to be a shitter sport than union. Sad git.

This sad merkin had his annual "What Super Rugby needs to do to gain credibility" column in today's smh with the Stupor Rugby kicking off this week. He reckons they need to go back to the attacking game of years ago when they made, and I quote, "rugby league look pedestrian" ...

FMD. This is the merkins biggest problem. He's so worried and fixated on league and trying to take pot shots that he ignores the shittiness of the code he flogs over. He doesn't want union to be good, he just wants league to be a shitter sport than union. Sad git.
And I say "Keep up the good work Fitzy... your code is dead"

75b84720deb71aade524638171e6fc63