What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

axl rose

Bench
Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-2.22.31-pm.png
1d4hU37.jpg

Last edited:
not rugby league related but...

THE ABC has been slammed by Australian politicians over its Foreign Correspondent program which investigated why the country is “detaining, cuffing and deporting more New Zealanders than any other group”.

Journalist and former Wallaby Peter FitzSimons, who was the guest reporter on Tuesday’s night’s program, had gone to New Zealand to see how deportation had affected the relations between the two countries.

More than 1300 Kiwis have been deported from Australia — for committing crimes or being found to be of bad character — in the past three years, with another 15,000 set to be sent back over the next decade.

However it copped major backlash from Coalition ministers who say it failed to interview any victims.

“I watched the entire program, and I have to say I felt the ABC program did not consider the impact on victims,” Assistant Home Affairs Minister Alex Hawke told Sky News.

“There wasn’t a victim on the show, and what we’re talking about is serious criminal offences.

“In the domestic violence cohort I can tell you, there are sexual offences against women in front of their children in many cohorts in different parts of the world in Australia, and they’re serious, serious offences.

“The ABC program did argue, it kind of presented that we are doing something unfair, or that we are doing something wrong.

“The Australian Government makes no apology for deporting serious criminals who are not citizens of Australia.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/c34c0bc1637c6b38fea9c28f1567d12c

I see the freak in red headwear is discussing soccer. Another subject on which he has no f**king idea. Add that to the list of hundreds of other subjects in this category.

He also is pedalling the rancid bait that Wally Lewis owes his skills to the rah rah. :joy:

A claim which has been lacerated previously on innumerable occasions, including here.

axl rose

Bench
not rugby league related but...

THE ABC has been slammed by Australian politicians over its Foreign Correspondent program which investigated why the country is “detaining, cuffing and deporting more New Zealanders than any other group”.

Journalist and former Wallaby Peter , who was the guest reporter on Tuesday’s night’s program, had gone to New Zealand to see how deportation had affected the relations between the two countries.

More than 1300 Kiwis have been deported from Australia — for committing crimes or being found to be of bad character — in the past three years, with another 15,000 set to be sent back over the next decade.

However it copped major backlash from Coalition ministers who say it failed to interview any victims.

“I watched the entire program, and I have to say I felt the ABC program did not consider the impact on victims,” Assistant Home Affairs Minister Alex Hawke told Sky News.

“There wasn’t a victim on the show, and what we’re talking about is serious criminal offences.

“In the domestic violence cohort I can tell you, there are sexual offences against women in front of their children in many cohorts in different parts of the world in Australia, and they’re serious, serious offences.

“The ABC program did argue, it kind of presented that we are doing something unfair, or that we are doing something wrong.

“The Australian Government makes no apology for deporting serious criminals who are not citizens of Australia.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/c34c0bc1637c6b38fea9c28f1567d12c

Well Fitzsimmons will be right at home on that channel. The ABC is full of feminist leftist idiots. The sooner the libs rip whatever is left of its funding the better. Anyway didn't you know that according to the left all criminals are actually the real victims.

If you watch the Foreign Correspondent segment he says he played for Australia 5 times lol. But the funniest thing is how he talks about criminals being hard done buy but a few weeks ago his wife said she carries a whistle because she's to affraid to go out at night.

Eurydice Dixon's murder last month, The Project host Lisa Wilkinson has been a strong voice for women's safety.

The popular presenter shockingly revealed last night that she has carried a whistle on her key ring 'for years', in a bid to protect herself from attackers as she admits she 'feels unsafe often.'

Speaking to Confidential, the 58-year-old said that while the whistle had long been a fixture in her personal safety regimen, she added that, thankfully, it remained unused.
https://www.newidea.com.au/lisa-wilkinson-reveals-she-carries-a-whistle-on-her-keyring

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-20_6-43-25.png
    upload_2018-7-20_6-43-25.png
    105 bytes · Views: 1
  • upload_2018-7-20_6-43-25.gif
    upload_2018-7-20_6-43-25.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1

axl rose

Bench
Wait, a few weeks ago the cops said everyone needs to be vigilant and protect themselves and she said that was blaming women. Because according to her all men are to blame and we should all be living in some sort of utopia.

Maybe she likes competing with her husband in being a hypocrite/ idiocy?

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
I actually think hanky head is better looking than his wife.

I can't imagine their kids are oil paintings.

Brutus

Referee
Can anyone fill me in as to why he is claiming Wally Lewis as a rugby product?

Toff f**ks like hanky head like to claim RL players who had no other 'rugby' option but to play union at school.

Wally's dad Jim was a wynnum-manly league player and coach and Wally and a couple of his brothers followed suit.

They were a league family through and through and Wally played league every year of his sporting life from under 5's onwards. Wally went to State High and there was no rugby league option.