What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno and Barrett result

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Obvious you guys don't realise that popeye is an expert on coaching, refereeing, race relations, Craig Bellamy, fishing and bullshit.

Reactions: Vee

The_Shield

Juniors
What should be obvious to anyone with more than half a brain is that Bellamy's tactics have changed. He has left the wrestle to teams trying to catch up. A look at for-and-against tells everyone he has embarked on something new . . . he told me not to tell
Most people still complaining about the boring wrestle of Melbourne clearly haven't watched Melbourne play this year. Either that or their blinded by their own hatred

POPEYE

Coach
Most people still complaining about the boring wrestle of Melbourne clearly haven't watched Melbourne play this year. Either that or their blinded by their own hatred
Jealousy disguised as hatred ol' mate

That's me for the day . . . I think I've f**king broken a funny bone

shaggs

Coach
I'm glad we have two refs.

The ruck has never been cleaner.

It's brilliant to watch. Every call has been correct. They are no hands on the ball. Players are attempting to play the ball with their foot.

Suitman

Post Whore
OMFG!!

Do the NRL have any less of a clue how to run the game??
I just heard on the 3 PM news that the fines for Flanagan and Barrett will stand.
Why f**king announce this now?
It's grand final week ffs!!
Why not announce it next week when it will be lost in the glory of the celebrations of who wins the GF?

#Greenburgout

Suitman

Post Whore
And there you go.
First thing 2GB are talking about after the news is the fines.
FMD Greenburg, you have no f**king clue.

Vee

First Grade
At least the fines stood instead of being watered down as per usual.

Not great timing though, another free kick to our opponents.

squiddy

Juniors
FMD NRL & Greenborg

So Flanno gets fined $30k for criticising but NRL sack Klein after the game because he's inept - cannot work that out .

Anyway Flanno has done every NRL coach and team a big favor

Latest posts