What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno and Barrett result

AJB1102

First Grade
He played his ref rant card too late. If we had a 'next week' then sure, but he should have shelved it and whipped it out next year if things were getting shaky. Inexperience I suppose from a bloke whose never been fined for a ref bashing before.

Bet he's f**king fuming about that apology now lol

carcharias

Immortal
I can understand that.

Sharks fans have exhausted their current material trying to pretend they're still relevant this year. It'd be good for you to have something new to work with.

Still premiers baby

Got Dugan too

carcharias

Immortal
Nope. You're the 6-8th best team in the comp.

Am I supposed to be upset about Dugan? Good luck with that. My prediction is that he will give you ten good rounds, and by the end of the season you'll be begging us to take him back.
Nope still premiers you dope.
Who else is reigning premiers ?

Yep we got Dugan
You got Mary

SBD82

Coach
You got Mary
You should have played this card first. It's the trump.

The rest is just dribble. I know it's hard for you to accept, but no one gives a shit about your premiership. As soon as the 2017 comp started no one gave a shit.

And now that you finished 6-8th, there's no one describing you as premiers. Because no one is talking about you at all.

carcharias

Immortal
You should have played this card first. It's the trump.

The rest is just dribble. I know it's hard for you to accept, but no one gives a shit about your premiership. As soon as the 2017 comp started no one gave a shit.

And now that you finished 6-8th, there's no one describing you as premiers. Because no one is talking about you at all.
You give a shit
It f**king killed you and your shithouse club of gypsies.

The sharks winning was your worst rugby league nightmare.

Enjoy the reality of another year of Mary and 3 home grounds and whinging fans.

SBD82

Coach
You give a shit
It f**king killed you and your shithouse club of gypsies.

The sharks winning was your worst rugby league nightmare.

Enjoy the reality of another year of Mary and 3 home grounds and whinging fans.
If it helps you sleep you can keep telling yourself. On the day I was happy for your club and it's long suffering supporters.

Now? I couldn't give a shit either way. Every other club that's won a premiership understands that the moment is fleeting. You blokes are slow learners, but you'll get there.

carcharias

Immortal
If it helps you sleep you can keep telling yourself. On the day I was happy for your club and it's long suffering supporters.

Now? I couldn't give a shit either way. Every other club that's won a premiership understands that the moment is fleeting. You blokes are slow learners, but you'll get there.

Ha
You are so full of shit.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I made one comment and the rest is just replying. But if you want to join in and try to tell me the sharks are relevant this year, I'll happily oblige you too.
Nah we stopped being relevant a couple weeks ago. You guys stopped in April I think.
Now run along to your 1 bedder in Allawah and fugg your sister.

SBD82

Coach
Nah we stopped being relevant a couple weeks ago. You guys stopped in April I think.
Now run along to your 1 bedder in Allawah and fugg your sister.
And here comes the cavalry. Although at least you recognize that your team is no longer relevant this year.

And you're right. My team wasn't relevant either, except for the bit where we got the cows into the finals, which wasn't exactly our proudest moment.

Still, we aren't in the main forum complaining weeks later.

I don't have a sister and don't know where allawah is. So... wrong person. Sorry champ.

M2D2

Bench
We havent been relevant in a while, But until tomorrow we are still the premiers.
Carch has also been talking shit in the main forum for nearly a year, its best to not reply and let him just fight with PR.

Latest posts