What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's Open Letter

Sharkman

Juniors
There two things I liked this year.

1. Defending premiers and having to hear every hater say it during commentary.
2 Brailey.

The rest was rubbish.

We played a season of dumb, reckless and uninspired football, riddled with errors.

Neither coaching or playing staff cared enough to make a change that stuck and we went out doing exactly that.

I care not for any other dribble in his email. I fully supported the rant.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think it's more to do with Lyall wanting us to not look like sore losers.

Respect officials & be good role models & all that,

Uphold the positive, community based outlook they have been creating in the last 3 or 4 years.

Sharkman

Juniors
It's still dribble Cardy.

I work in Comms, I know what they attempted to do. It's a very corporate thing to do in 'crisis'..wait a week whilst all your stakeholders are engaged, lawyers review, board reviews, get your sign offs.

Then hit send.

I'm impressed at the professionalism of the process, it's just a waste. And a week late.

Weaponhead

Coach
It's still dribble Cardy.

I work in Comms, I know what they attempted to do. It's a very corporate thing to do in 'crisis'..wait a week whilst all your stakeholders are engaged, lawyers review, board reviews, get your sign offs.

Then hit send.

I'm impressed at the professionalism of the process, it's just a waste. And a week late.
Spot on. It's all in the game.

snout

First Grade
Of course.
But thats what greenburg wanted to see.

Us jump thru that hoop.

Wont get us off scott free but it would have been intimated tbere will be no reduction if we didnt.

Latest posts