What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FO Adam Blair

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
i think we should have a WTF thread next year. For all the WTF moments we have during a Warriors season. Should be a 20 pager.
Hopefully we have some 'WTF' tries to chuck on there, like the backward flip through the legs pass and the Faumuina ride sideways and chuck it over his head to Evarn Tuimavave stuff. Not the angry WTF.

Thread needs a bump.
If SJ wasnt worth his million dollars.
This bloke isnt worth his 800k
A 250k player at best.
SJ was at least the occasional million dollar player and probably $700k on average. Blair is 500k over values vs SJ 300k.

JJ

Immortal
Thread needs a bump.
If SJ wasnt worth his million dollars.
This bloke isnt worth his 800k
A 250k player at best.
SJ was at least the occasional million dollar player and probably $700k on average. Blair is 500k over values vs SJ 300k.
Far too generous to Blair

Did I read somewhere else Arrow was offered similar?

FMD he’s work four times what Blair is

This is a bad contract for the club

Rich102

Staff member
Haven't the Broncos asked Darius Boyd to retire from the club because he is getting paid more than he is worth? Blair should pay money back. Who signed him?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Who signed him?

nrl.com 0ct 2017 said:
"Securing Adam is critical to our quest for much-needed improvement from next year," said Warriors CEO Cameron George

Warriors head coach Stephen Kearney has worked closely with Blair as Kiwi coach and also as an assistant coach at Melbourne from 2006-2010 and at Brisbane in 2015 and 2016.

"Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL as well as representing his country," he said.

"He has had a tremendous career and he’s going to be a huge asset for the club as we go about lifting our standards across the board."

LINK

Great call @Shaun Hewitt

Johnson was inheriited, smart man is my man Johnson, got out of Dodge.

Isaac Luke gave up.

Blair has got 'dis.

Latest posts