What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow doggies. Are you happy with the state of things ?.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
If we really wanted Reynolds surely we would have signed him 6 months ago before the huge money was on offer.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How about season stats ? We have the second worst attack in the league, Newcastle knights put on more points then us. Do you think that's a concerning trend ? Maybe it's our spine that's a problem ?
Stats don't paint a whole picture.

You continue to ignore the fact I acknowledge not all is well. I accept that - I don't accept that the Sharks loss was a poor performance. That's the discussion here.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL do you guys ever contribute anything that requires a modicum of thought here? Broad brush strokes, generalisations and sweeping statements.

___

Juniors
LOL do you guys ever contribute anything that requires a modicum of thought here? Broad brush strokes, generalisations and sweeping statements.
You acknowledge not all is well, however, what you are doing is making excuses for every single game that we lose.

What you also need to acknowledge is that excuses need to stop, and action needs to be taken.

Problems are happening on the field and resigning one of those problems is NOT the answer.

Now I'm not coach, but what would I do in this situation? Perhaps move Brett Morris to fullback, and sign Rona (as the Force may get turfed), OR put Brad Abbey at fullback, and put Rona on the wing of that useless Kerrod Holland. The fact that we're gifting him a starting spot simply to cover goal kicking in ridiculous.

OldPanther

Coach
Hi looking forward to the game today. The person who said your spine is off is on point in my opinion. Get You're 7 changed to hooker, have Frawley in the halves with a good eyes up running half(I would've said Reynolds) and you are well on your way to winning more games.

Timmah

Staff member
You acknowledge not all is well, however, what you are doing is making excuses for every single game that we lose.

What you also need to acknowledge is that excuses need to stop, and action needs to be taken.

Problems are happening on the field and resigning one of those problems is NOT the answer.

Now I'm not coach, but what would I do in this situation? Perhaps move Brett Morris to fullback, and sign Rona (as the Force may get turfed), OR put Brad Abbey at fullback, and put Rona on the wing of that useless Kerrod Holland. The fact that we're gifting him a starting spot simply to cover goal kicking in ridiculous.
Your definition of "making excuses" is odd.

I prefer to place matches and the circumstances of each one into some sort of context, rather than generalising a scoreline to fit a pre-determined narrative.

Three losses on the trot and 5/12 isn't good enough.

Neither is you being unable to put a hyphen in re-signing.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Ok ok does anyone still not believe me ? It's been in decline for a few years now, I can not believe they resigned des. Today was a joke. The dogs are in the race for the spoon, it's something foren and woods can't fix.

Karnivayne

Juniors
You guys are a Hooker, Halfback, 5/8, Fullback, Centre, Winger, 2 second rowers and 4 reserves off being a half decent team...

___

Juniors
Your definition of "making excuses" is odd.

I prefer to place matches and the circumstances of each one into some sort of context, rather than generalising a scoreline to fit a pre-determined narrative.

Neither is you being unable to put a hyphen in re-signing.
Wow, so now we have a duck egg against Penrith. Just when you think that Bulldogs have hit rock bottom, they come up with that gem.

Nothing will surprise me anymore.

Actually the only thing that would surprise me is if the Dragons don't put 40+ on us!

Timmah

Staff member
Nah we all good. No issues at the club, you have to put these losses into context

Just ask Tim
LOL are you this shit at comprehension all the time?
You continue to ignore the fact I acknowledge not all is well. I accept that
I've quite clearly said in this post and ones above things aren't rosy and I won't pretend they are

Timmah

Staff member
See, last night's performance is worth getting up in arms about. A 38-0 loss to Penrith is far more concerning than a one-point loss to the premiers.

It was shit. No two ways about it.

Latest posts