What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Analysis Only Zone

possm

Coach
I don't see why our forwards should be tiring halfway through the year compared to other teams. The power game we play relies on us getting on the front foot and attacking the holes that come up as a consequence of the opposition being on the back foot. If they are falling behind wouldn't that be the conditioning teams fault? Every other forward runs at the opposition in order to set a platform for their backs, why should ours tire halfway through the comp? I thought the last couple of weeks it hasn't been put forward pack tiring but more our backs trying to be way flashier than they are (maybe due to the fact we were the top attacking team two or three weeks ago and it got to their heads). Maybe I'm not wrapping my head around this "power game" but our forwards still seem to make the metres but our backs are not executing properly. Seems we are going around the opposition way too often.
The power game relies on our forwards dominating the opposition and giving our halves the platform to benefit from this. Our forwards have been dominating mainly because they are fitter than the opposition, playing the ball quickly and creating room up the middle behind the ruck. Now our players who have shouldered most of the hard work this year are not fresh and as fit as they were.

The Dogs won mainly because they dominated our forwards and won the forwards battle.

The Tigers came close to winning because our forwards were tired.

Each team above us on the ladder, have beaten us in the last game they played against us.

WardyRedV

Juniors
The power game relies on our forwards dominating the opposition and giving our halves the platform to benefit from this. Our forwards have been dominating mainly because they are fitter than the opposition, playing the ball quickly and creating room up the middle behind the ruck. Now our players who have shouldered most of the hard work this year are not fresh and as fit as they were.

The Dogs won mainly because they dominated our forwards and won the forwards battle.

The Tigers came close to winning because our forwards were tired.

Each team above us on the ladder, have beaten us in the last game they played against us.

So we were outplayed.. literally every team in the comp has that same strategy. Forwards win games, backs decide by how much.
I already stated that we far outran the Tigers but couldn't turn the metres into points. Dogs, just simply, beat us.

Dragsters

First Grade
So we were outplayed.. literally every team in the comp has that same strategy. Forwards win games, backs decide by how much.
I already stated that we far outran the Tigers but couldn't turn the metres into points. Dogs, just simply, beat us.

True and our back are all shagged from getting smashed hitting it up out of our 20 time and time again because our field positional kicking has been atrocious.

Latest posts