What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football in Pictures

Bulldog Force

Referee
Post your football pics here. It can be ANYTHING. Pictures you've taken, pictures off the web, nice pics, professional pics, sad pics, ANYTHING you feel like. Feel free to add a little explanation too if you like.

I like this one. Serbian player Milan Biševac, embracing his Croatian team-mate Dejan Lovren. Seeing something like this in sport is, in my opinion, inspirational. Both men play for French side Olympique Lyonnais, aka Lyon.

60350.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
As controversial as it was, or the moment leading up to it, this is certainly the most famous goal in Spains sporting history:

100711_spt-world-cup-missed-goal-hmed-h2.jpg

Netherlands+v+Spain+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+Final+xygeGHmw9rLl.jpg

Netherlands-Spain-2010-FIFA-World-Cup-Final-Andres-Iniesta-of-Spain-celebrates-Winning-Goal.jpg

2010-FIFA-World-Cup-Spain-Andres-Iniesta-Winning-Goal-Fists.jpg

Dani Jarque - Forever with us

Iniesta-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-2010-Final_2476522.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Corinthians.jpg

Awesome tifo that is annoyingly blocking Wireman and FOTM's view...

IMGP1193.jpg

March 18, 2012. Considering Liverpool's form towards the back end of last season, plus the fact it was against Stoke City RUFC, I have to say I was very lucky to see Liverpool win the first time I went to Anfield!

Best goal ever

r112879_354178.jpg

Der Titan lifting Cañizares to his feet after the 2001 CL shoot out. Beautiful moment.

Kahn+Canizares.jpg

Koan Neuer

1-format43.jpg

The Llama

6a00d8345245b069e200e54f6c7f688834-800wi.jpg

River Plate world record banner

article-0-1569E2E0000005DC-845_306x447.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Is that last pic Tonearm the BVB supporters before the Man C game a few weeks back?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile Gareth Bale
WY77S.gif

Shaun Maloney said:
"It wasn't a challenge as such, he just ran across me and part of his legs touched mine. I don't think he dived. It was just a coming-together.

"I haven't seen it again but I have to be honest - my gut feeling was that he didn't dive. I'm pretty sure I didn't put a challenge in but I think there was some contact.

clicky

Owned :lol:

you wish

sorry, wrong again :lol:

if you weren't so one eyed you could easily see the contact

Last edited: