What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football in Pictures

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that would be relevant if I was the one who posted the Bale gif.

langpark

First Grade
Is that last pic Tonearm the BVB supporters before the Man C game a few weeks back?
I was sure that last pic was of the Aris fans last season. But then I realised they were EARLY for the match. Impossible for Greeks...

langpark

First Grade
State of the art drainage facilities in Poland...

48747146313962706995443.jpg

Brunswick vs Melbourne Knights (Viduka as a youngster)
Mark-Viduka2.png

John "Santa" Markovski playing for Gippsland/Morwell Falcons
jonesyx.jpg

Some pre-season picture
allplayr.jpg

Mark Schwarzer when he played for Marconi
schawarzer.jpg

A famous interview on the Sunday NSL Talk show "On The Ball" that got heated between National Youth Coach Les Scheinflug and the Melbourne Knights CEO with a shy and timid 19 year old Mark Viduka who didn't join the Olyroos squad due to injury but then went on to play for Melbourne Knights that weekend
0.jpg

Danny Wright, Troy Cranney, Andy Brayshaw & Kasey Wehrman standing in a wall for the Mighty Brisbane Strikers
9766.jpg

Alan Hunter and the Strikers celebrating a grand final goal
strikers1997-420x0.jpg

Wayne Knipe lifting the trophy!
13315.jpg

Francis Awaritefe (Sydney United) and Kasey Wehrman (Perth Glory)
1077511.jpg

The dominant South Melbourne side of the late 90s
Champions.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
pep-guardiola-lionel-messi.jpg

“Thank you little one.”

– Pep and Leo embrace for the last time at the Camp Nou.

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
Just got back from a visit to Turkey, which is why I haven't posted for the last week or so. Took a quick visit to Besiktas' Stadium which is surprisingly picturesque, not that this pic does it justice...

inonustadiumbesiktas.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Just got back from a visit to Turkey, which is why I haven't posted for the last week or so. Took a quick visit to Besiktas' Stadium which is surprisingly picturesque, not that this pic does it justice...

Very cool. Istanbul's been on my travel to do list for a while. Am I right in saying Besiktas is on the 'European side' while Fener and Galatasaray are on the 'Asian side'?

langpark

First Grade
Not sure, Besiktas was the only one I saw up close and it's literally a 5 minute walk from the main square (Taksim). The district of Galata is right next to Besiktas, but I guess being in a new stadium and all, they are probably a bit further out. I think I saw it from the boat, but was a bit disoriented, so I'm not sure what side it was. It's all a bit overwhelming actually, 14 million people in one city...

Big Sam

First Grade
Celtic flew (what they thought was) the Catalan flag last night to show solidarity between the Scots and Catalans. Scotland is voting on independence from the UK in 2014 whilst the Catalans want a referendum on independence.
A7G1LuiCcAAOita.jpg

Unfortunately whilst that flag has the red and yellow colours of Catalonia, it's the flag of another Spanish province. But the well-intentioned idea was there.

Latest posts