What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football in Pictures

Big Sam

First Grade
costamoon.jpg

Costa exposing cracks in the Getafe defence...

It's funny how these messages never make the news considering they are from the organised support instead a dopey Austrian makes news with a negative banner, especially since these two were before the "gay gunners" banner

tumblr_mqqvfeD1Jd1rd2xx2o1_500.jpg

30.jpg

The real reason Bayern were punished

timthumb.php

Bayern-fans-Kosovo-banner.jpg

And, well I guess it's appropriate

BieLnvYIgAA8oSw.jpg:large

SMFH is this idiot serious????

BmVYvtfIAAAXQOp.jpg

It's actually rather awesome to see non-convicted racists around the football world show solidarity on this issue, even news presenters in Germany and the Italian Prime Minister have posed eating a banana.

Great response from Dani Alves btw. I can't remember who said it but it was suggested a while ago players should eat the bananas thrown at them as a f**k you to the racists

saint.nick

Coach
I must admit I did kind of cringe when I saw a photo of Suarez doing that. My worry now is that f**king psychopaths are going to lace their bananas with poison, hoping the player will eat it.

Jimbo

Immortal
SMFH is this idiot serious????

BmVYvtfIAAAXQOp.jpg

It's actually rather awesome to see non-convicted racists around the football world show solidarity on this issue, even news presenters in Germany and the Italian Prime Minister have posed eating a banana.

Great response from Dani Alves btw. I can't remember who said it but it was suggested a while ago players should eat the bananas thrown at them as a f**k you to the racists

I hope they disposed of the skins thoughtfully...

Haffa

Dynamo Dresden fans, relegated to 3rd tier today, aimed banner at the players: "You have one hour to leave our city"

BnXuBMyIMAEYx1P.jpg:large

Latest posts