What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football violence/hooliganism thread

langpark

First Grade
The "soft c0ck" comment upset you, did it Wireman? Don't worry, violent scenes like this will never spill into your corporate box and disturb you as you solve your crossword puzzles...

langpark

First Grade
Apparently it was infiltration from West Ham supporters... But make no mistake, I appreciate all forms of football violence... :cool:

WireMan

Bench
The "soft c0ck" comment upset you, did it Wireman? Don't worry, violent scenes like this will never spill into your corporate box and disturb you as you solve your crossword puzzles...

Not at all.

Why would i be bothered what you think of football fans, when you clearly are not one?

You would never know as you have never been to a game, but trust me, crosswords are hardcore at a football match.
Half way through a guy comes in and hands out sparklers and if we don't put our pens down and sing along we get our prawn sandwiches thrown at us.

Which is the way it should be of course, because we are Ultra crossword fans. :cool:

langpark

First Grade
Not at all.

Why would i be bothered what you think of football fans, when you clearly are not one?

You would never know as you have never been to a game, but trust me, crosswords are hardcore at a football match.
Half way through a guy comes in and hands out sparklers and if we don't put our pens down and sing along we get our prawn sandwiches thrown at us.

Which is the way it should be of course, because we are Ultra crossword fans. :cool:
:lol: love it...

long live the sparklers!

langpark

First Grade
Na, he left about a year ago, he never quite broke into the XI. AEK had a great side when he was there, guys like Nacho Scocco (current top goalscorer in Argentina) were in the team and made it impossible for him to get a spot...

WireMan

Bench
German fans bringing a bit of action to English soil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKS6LJjiMls

They were doing well until the end, massive anti-climax when 5 female cops can chase hundreds of 'hooligans' away...

Have you learnt nothing?

Hooligans in Europe know nothing, usually relying on sparklers to make an effect, and always need a guy with a megaphone to boss them around.

The further south you go the softer they become.
By the time you get as far south as Greece, well...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
OK football fans, what do you make of this little RBB protest yesterday?

Latest posts