What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show guarenteed ratings Bonanza

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Hey geniuses at channel 9 instead of having a show about the games finances, which will probably be a guess and embarrasing to the game.

Here is what you do to double ratings

Phil Gould one end of table , Ricky Stuart on the other end no ad breaks for 45 minutes... The end

To the people who say you couldnt get them both to do it;

Phil Gould has to be he is employed by 9

For the Stuart problem, all you do is offer the Sharks 50k for the interview, ffs they whored themselves to Adelaide for 100k, this is a no brainer...

Loudstrat

Coach
Stuart won't. I remember him leaving the show and whinging when Sterlo asked him why he joined super league.

BWNB

First Grade
And apart from ratings what is this going to achieve?
What do the viewers want to find out about the two?

Charlie124

First Grade
People dont drive past a train wreck and want to find out about it, they just want to see it.

Id watch and i dont really care about their feud

KHunt

Juniors
Stuart won't. I remember him leaving the show and whinging when Sterlo asked him why he joined super league.

Please go on. Have their been any other footage when players are asked why they joined stumper league?

Loudstrat

Coach
I remember Chris Johns - then News Ltd's stooge panellist on the footy show - saying how wonderful it will be because they will have fireworks, clowns and jugglers, and Blocker Roach replying - "What about the footy"?

I recall fat slob Lazarus saying he'd laugh the day the ARL fell over - expecting it to be in a few weeks.

Also remember the ARL's ads, and old Rex Mossop frothing at the mouth saying the game can't be owned by a 'bloody Yank'.

Knightmare

Coach
I remember Chris Johns - then News Ltd's stooge panellist on the footy show - saying how wonderful it will be because they will have fireworks, clowns and jugglers, and Blocker Roach replying - "What about the footy"?

I recall fat slob Lazarus saying he'd laugh the day the ARL fell over - expecting it to be in a few weeks.

Also remember the ARL's ads, and old Rex Mossop frothing at the mouth saying the game can't be owned by a 'bloody Yank'.

I guess Johns just repeated his answer? :lol:

Latest posts