What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show tomorrow night

Pigskin

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i acually think the AFL is better
the AFL one has the right mix of comedy and serious talk

the footy show has not got that balance

1000% agree

Oink !

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Footy Show has gone way down hill since Blocker and Robbo left the show and there wasnt enough Daryl Brohman. Basically the whole show is 5 minutes of talking footy, and the rest of the 85 minutes is talking sh*tt,

I agree Ron the same guests are always on. I dont think I ever seen any young future star players on that show, guys like Witt, Firman, Slater, Marshall.

If you want serious footy, the Sunday Footy Show is always good. And then there's Boots n All. Top Show, shows the classic games in the last 20 years, and theres a bit of humor in it, which I think is funnier than the Footy Show on Thursdays.

I wouldnt be suprised if Channel 9 decided to the plug on the Footy Show this year.

Oh what do you know I just posted my 1000th post.!!!!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Is it me or is soed the Footy show always have the same people on??.

I can bet during the course of the year....the only guests we will see will come from this lot.

Andrew Johns
Luke Rickertson
Craig Wing
Ryan Girdler
Jason Stevens
Brad Fittler

f***in boring!!....can we have some other guests on??.

You can also bet that the only segments on Footy will come in the firts 15 minutes.

I worry about responding to Ron Jeremy... but there is NEVER football on in the first 15 minutes... it is normally on at about the 45 minute mark and lasts 5 minutes..

incredible_holc

Juniors
actually he played with the Queensland Reds (even though being a huge RL fan, one of those school things) at a pretty high level until he badly injured his knee and gave it up. Her then reverted to songwriting and singing and thankgod he did. Very good.

Anonymous

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
The Footy Show has gone way down hill since Blocker and Robbo left the show and there wasnt enough Daryl Brohman. Basically the whole show is 5 minutes of talking footy, and the rest of the 85 minutes is talking sh*tt,

And the 5 minutes they do spend talking about Footy is all Bias bullshit with Sterlo and Fatty either rubbing up the Roosters chances agreeing with what every other Bozo has already said.

Moggles

Juniors
The footy show will have to lift it's game soon surely!
If you get a chance, have a look at the AFL footy show to compare the two.
I am not a fan of AFL, but it was interesting to see how much more football is spoken about while still being funny and entertaining for the AFL fan.

The NRL footy show is a B grade version of Hey Hey it's Saturday hosted by ex-footy players with more of an interest in toilet humour than the actual footy code they are there representing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the footy show.. it is just that I believe it could be so much more if they decieded to make it a better show.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Earl said:
PARRA_FAN said:

And the 5 minutes they do spend talking about Footy is all Bias bullsh*t with Sterlo and Fatty either rubbing up the Roosters chances agreeing with what every other Bozo has already said.

5 minutes of:

"Go Manly, Manly's gonna win the comp"
"How good is Andrew Johns going, Ive never seen him play like that"
"Roosters have got a chance this week"
"Ricky Stuart's a great coach"
"North Queensland?? Who are they playing this week??"

Anonymous

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Earl said:
PARRA_FAN said:

And the 5 minutes they do spend talking about Footy is all Bias bullsh*t with Sterlo and Fatty either rubbing up the Roosters chances agreeing with what every other Bozo has already said.

5 minutes of:

And I love the way they'll have an opinion but when something happens and they are proven wrong they will praise what happened as if they invented it.

f**k I hate them :x

I swear if you were new to the game and were watching the show for the first time you wouldn't know there were Rugby League teams outside of Sydney.

Grantwhy

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Earl said:
PARRA_FAN said:

5 minutes of:

And in news today, hell froze over . . .

plus Fatty tipped the Cowboys over the Eagles :shock:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I missed it last night but I saw a better program, I watched the cricket and saw two blokes get a century. :D

Latest posts