What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy tips..

coolumsharkie

Referee
Friday Night Footy, live on Channel Nein, game is in Townsville, JT's 300th.

Put your investment house on it. Positive gear the shit out of it.

merkins.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am guessing we get Lockyer as commentator bias Cowboys, i will at least say Wally Lewis seems fairer these days

Speaking of footy tips after a few yrs of retirement I jopined a comp this yr . Old school mates fishing buddies etc.so i don't want to Embarrass myself too badly . HEEEELP!!!! First Question Rabbits have shown a bit of pre season form.. I still dont like them . Can anyone give me a good reason to tip Worriors apart from first round upsets?

YTSharks

Juniors
Speaking of footy tips after a few yrs of retirement I jopined a comp this yr . Old school mates fishing buddies etc.so i don't want to Embarrass myself too badly . HEEEELP!!!! First Question Rabbits have shown a bit of pre season form.. I still dont like them . Can anyone give me a good reason to tip Worriors apart from first round upsets?
Honestly, no

fizman

Bench
Mods, why do you allow supporters from other Clubs to come in here and pretend they are Sharks supporters?

Firstly, we have Bronco Quigs now we have CoolumCowboy :p

I love nothing more than an underdog Cronulla Sutherland Sharks.

They will beat the Cowboys by 13+ tomorrow night - I am absolutely certain of it.

I am also extremely confident that the Panthers will get up for the win after their rocket and you can put the Titans down to beat Canberra as well.

chewsta

First Grade
Us 13+
I'll be destroying a carton of the old mans passionfruit Cider while i watch it. And then i will watch it again on saturday afternoon when i come to. because i wont recall a thing after getting white girl trashed on ciders like a punce!

RUBIKS

Juniors

It's in Perth... Have the Warriors ever won there? I think not.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mods, why do you allow supporters from other Clubs to come in here and pretend they are Sharks supporters?

Firstly, we have Bronco Quigs now we have CoolumCowboy :p

I love nothing more than an underdog Cronulla Sutherland Sharks.

They will beat the Cowboys by 13+ tomorrow night - I am absolutely certain of it.

I am also extremely confident that the Panthers will get up for the win after their rocket and you can put the Titans down to beat Canberra as well.

Tipping Comps. You're doing it wrong!

carcharias

Immortal
Us 13+
I'll be destroying a carton of the old mans passionfruit Cider while i watch it. And then i will watch it again on saturday afternoon when i come to. because i wont recall a thing after getting white girl trashed on ciders like a punce!
How does he make the cider?
I’m very interested

I’m a beer brewer

chewsta

First Grade
How does he make the cider?
I’m very interested

I’m a beer brewer
Heading there tonight mate. I'll hit him up for some info. I believe he just buys the boxed formulas from the local homebrew shop though. I dont think its something he has created and tinkered with from a passed along recipe.
He originally made it for mum when he was in the shit one day. Turns out it was pretty damn good and now he drinks it himself, the cheeky Quigs!

carcharias

Immortal
Heading there tonight mate. I'll hit him up for some info. I believe he just buys the boxed formulas from the local homebrew shop though. I dont think its something he has created and tinkered with from a passed along recipe.
He originally made it for mum when he was in the shit one day. Turns out it was pretty damn good and now he drinks it himself, the cheeky Quigs!

Cool
Get details
I’m off on s mates weekend tomorrow.
Got 2 kegs of my gear for the boys.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Finally win a Comp and the joint is still full of softcock defeatists. Geez it is hard to break a culture.

Sharks to win a close one.

Golden point. TPP or Humphrey to slot a one pointer