What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran Is Coming

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I knew that Origin reply was gonna come but the fact of the matter was their attitude and defense. They really pushed each other in support and were amazing. I think the Origin excuse is a bit stale IMHO and not all the clubs we played in that period had many origin players or none at all that would make the slightest of a difference. Re-watch some of the games man it was pure heart even those close loses they were gold

But the thing is, it's not stale because that's exclusively the time period we do well in. It's not like over the last 5 seasons we've hit good patches in the first 8 games or the last 8 games. Never. We ride a bit of a wave against under-strength sides and ones with a bit of burnt energy, mentally get stronger because we believe we can take advantage of that, then get to the back-end of the year and shit the bed.

How else do you explain Raiders hiding in New Plymouth then Raiders pushed in Canberra? It's like it takes a bye for us to wake the f**k up. We almost beat the Premiers away in the bye period, yet we got smashed by the other GFist 42-0 before the bye. It's a time period where we have little to no cattle out, we beat a very understrength Broncos side at home and got on a bit of a roll. 2nd bye, bang we're back to being mentally weak because it's truly our season on the line and we either don't want it enough or we just mentally can't perform under pressure.

He'd go good alright.. he'll get the slap on the wrist from the nzrfu and that'll be it.

They ain't going to piss off the best halfback in the world.

Hes a repeat offender and every decision on discipline is made by the leadership group. Coaching staff stay out of those things.
I think hes cooked as an all black, for having bad morals

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I don't think he's cooked. Maybe for this year, but it'll blow over. The picture of his chopper on social media did, and this will too. Neither are criminal acts, just stupidity. Add into the mix that he's seen as one of the best players in the world (as Gatland said last week) so that never hurts.

Yeah but there has been a few things happen off the field this year that should never had happened
Cheifs stripper
Wellington player assaulting those 4 people
and now smith

Not a good look for one of the worlds most popular sporting brands

Smith farked up but only thorugh peoples moral standards
Still I think hes cooked

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Yeah but there has been a few things happen off the field this year that should never had happened
Cheifs stripper
and now smith

Still I think hes cooked

Not a good look at all...but there's no way he's done as an All Black. He's the best halfback in the world, and as far as All Blacks go I think he's the best half back we've ever had. Yes, he's a bit of a s**t and he's done some shit things but this is rugby in NZ - it's a religion and he'll get a slap on the wrists if that.

Matua

Bench
Cheifs stripper
and now smith

Still I think hes cooked
There's no way he's cooked. He'll likely be back on the EOYT.

And only Smith is part of that 'brand' of the incidents mentioned unless you're implying rugby as a whole is the brand?.

TheDMC

Bench
Cheifs stripper
and now smith

Still I think hes cooked

Your brain is cooked if you think Smith is cooked. Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Meth

Staff member
Smith had sex. Or something.

Meanwhile, he's the best halfback in the country, in the world, and maybe of all time by the end of his career.

He's cooked? No way.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
1cbmah.jpg

went along to the nrl draw release yesterday. was good and after it they provided a free bbq and you could ask some questions to todd greenberg. bbq was unreal but one of my mates asked where are we at regarding foran and getting his contract registered. Greenberg said he has written a couple of letters to the warriors regarding his welfare but hasnt heard back yet. he is still waiting

what do we make of this. Forans problems are mega deep or he is not met his councilor required commitments

went along to the nrl draw release yesterday. was good and after it they provided a free bbq and you could ask some questions to todd greenberg. bbq was unreal but one of my mates asked where are we at regarding foran and getting his contract registered. Greenberg said he has written a couple of letters to the warriors regarding his welfare but hasnt heard back yet. he is still waiting

what do we make of this. Forans problems are mega deep or he is not met his councilor required commitments

I wouldn't believe a thing Greenberg says to be Frank

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
So, has anyone heard anything concrete regarding this?

Preseason will be underway, so he's surely training with the boys?

Also, was there any news on his injury, do we know if he is able to play is he good to go for round one?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Doyle pretty much said it was a sure thing that Foran is playing for us in 2017. I have faith at the moment but if it doesnt happen then Doyles credibility will take a blow unless Foran is at fault of course.

So, has anyone heard anything concrete regarding this?

Preseason will be underway, so he's surely training with the boys?

Also, was there any news on his injury, do we know if he is able to play is he good to go for round one?

Haven't seen him appear in any photos they have released of pre season training.

Latest posts