What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford are leaving V8Supercars?

Fire

First Grade
578289_487579304630644_1183067905_n.jpg

I'm a Holden man (well, actually, a Mercedes man now, gotta love that German engineering).

But, I don't wanna see Ford leave? That sucks big time.

Holdens, Nissans, and Mercedes going around just doesn't feel right :(

Saint Anger

Juniors
FORD not leaving the V8 Supercars Series. Official confirmation from the Ford CEO over the weekend.

Holden fans just have a massive case of butt hurt at the moment.

macnaz

Staff member
FORD not leaving the V8 Supercars Series. Official confirmation from the Ford CEO over the weekend.

Holden fans just have a massive case of butt hurt at the moment.

Why would holden fans have butthurt u dumb moron ?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Bathurst = Butthurt = f**k off bogan geniuss.

FAWD vs Holedem.

Girl's version of postie bike racing at the local go kart track.

Parra

Referee
It would be a fake mustang body wouldn't it. Don't the V8's run a control chassis?

Parra

Referee
Hence the immense interest in today's silly race by LU members. Just looking for octane arseholes....

2,2,4 - trimethylpentane must be your god.

Bathurst 1000 is one of the great motorsport events in the world. One of the few still running on an historic track. A classic event that has attracted driver interest from around the world as well.

The status of winning it should be embellished, not diminished. Like the Indy 500 - winning this one should be more important that winning the title.

In my ignorant youth I was a Holden fan. Don't really follow anyone too seriously now but I do like watching the Mercs perform well considering they have no factory support.

I don't want to see Ford leave the sport. Bathurst in particular would be hollow without the Holden and Ford rivalry.

nöyd

Staff member
Ford as vehicles are not leaving V8 Supercars.

Ford as a business entity will no longer back ($$$ wise) any V8 Supercar team, from the end of 2015, if I heard correctly.

It will be up to teams/team owners if they wish to continue/opt to drive Fords.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Anyone watching the V8s?

These trucks are awesome to watch, jumps, on just two or three wheels for half the lap.

Cool as IMO.

Fox506

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Stadium Trucks they called it......deadest awesome around the streets with Jumps.

two more races this weekend they said.

I plan to watch, kind of insane too.

Parra

Referee
Wild things on a street circuit.

Something you'd expect to see at the speedway.