What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford Ranger Cup Thread

Vicious

Bench
Imagine Gilchrist and Ronchi opening the batting ???
They`d only have to stay not out for 5 overs and a huge score would already be set up.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The NSW pie chucking opening bowlers and pace bowlers were the ones getting belted. Not Haurie's fault he was brought on when Ronchi was 60 odd off 30 balls! Typical NSW crap pace bowling in 50 over cricket. Clark is a crap 50 over cricketer and he is leading the pace attack!

Spike

First Grade
QLD take on SA today at the GABBA. Most people will be interested to see how Tait bowls leading up to the WC.

QLD batting first, I'm going for a SA upset victory with the Redbacks starting to find a little form of late. Gillespie and Tait to keep the Qld score to a competitive level with the likes of Cosgrove and Lehmann to see the Redbacks home.

I can't believe Ryan Harris has managed to keep his spot ahead of guys like Cleary and Rofe considering the guy has hardly picked up a wicket in the last half a dozen or so matches he's played in and gets carted everytime. :roll:

Spike

First Grade
All done QLD all out for 177

Tait the pick of the SA bowlers returning figures of 4/32 of 8.3 overs while Ryan Harris, Jason Gillespie and Darren Lehmann all picked up two each

Pretty piss poor effort by the QLD batsmen with Jimmy Maher the only batsmen to show some heart with 51

My prediction and my $100 at head to head says SA will still get up

Spike

First Grade
I didn't see it. Did he just cop a bouncer or did he lose balance going for a pull or a hook shot?

Spike

First Grade
SA have cruised to a 7 wicket win over QLD with Matty Elliott returning to form with an unbeaten 89

Best of the QLD bowlers was Noffke with 2/37 and I now have drinking money for the weekend thanks to the Redbacks

good stuff by SA...VIC should now host the final as our NRR is much better than QLD (0.348 vs 0.081), but what i dont get is how QLD are on top of VIC on the ladder shown on both cricket.com.au and baggygreen.com.au

Spike said:
I didn't see it. Did he just cop a bouncer or did he lose balance going for a pull or a hook shot?

i just saw a replay of it...it was a short ball that bichel jumped back to try and glance to the leg side and his heel went onto the stumps

Latest posts