What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
were more than happy to stay in the unsouth comp. If you two could just stay in the true souths dinky dee one i think everyone would be happy.

Finally you are admitting you are un South Sydney.

My posts have been full of passion about the Bunnies and the true Bunny spirit.

Pommy

Coach
They've been full of drivel and mocked by everyone that read then with the exception of ForeverInNeedOfMentalAssistance

Rabbits20

Immortal
They've been full of drivel and mocked by everyone that read then with the exception of ForeverInNeedOfMentalAssistance

You don't like hearing the truth that's what the problem is.

I know Newc and Southsport would agree.

OVP

Coach
Keep egging him on shadow, that's the way to treat your own personal puppet on a string.

I've decided to remove alien from my sig. At least you can talk about footy or insane right-wing politicians with him.

doyen

Bench
How can Sths be a top 4 again---appoint Doyen as the team psychologist,tactitian & motivator!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
here ye here ye here ye now that all the tipping threads have been closed i award the no1 footy tipping winners trophy to r20 no contest,long live ""kingr20"" The Winner congratulations to r20!!! S S T I D

Pommy

Coach
here ye here ye here ye now that all the tipping threads have been closed i award the no1 footy tipping winners trophy to r20 no contest,long live ""kingr20"" The Winner congratulations to r20!!! S S T I D

Obviously it's a forfeit as you can't change the rules and cut the comp short, thems the rules after all. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts