What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curns13

Juniors
Obviously it's a forfeit as you can't change the rules and cut the comp short, thems the rules after all. :lol::lol::lol:

Come on, Pommy. I was winning the comp by 3 points. I'm the real winner, its the only thing I care about in the whole world. Award me the winner now!!

Thanks to Shadow for being the biggest wanker and sticking his nose in where he was not wanted ,now due to you Shadow you huge wanker none of us have a tipping comp
R20 your not much better ,
Thanks again you tool Shadow ,you wre not even part of our comp you utter genius

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
bensville rabbit stop trolling me DKOR is watching you with your derogatory remarks and harassment towards myself and r20,anyway the competition is over now and i believe its a blessing in disguise which leaves (r20 as the eventual winner) with the most points up until today no contest!!!congratulations r20 for winning the south sydney forum's footy tipping competition in 2016.

Shadow looks like you and R20 can whack off in your own unsouthsydney comp and the rest of us normal people can get on with ours enjoy ur own company goose

Oh DKOR this shadow guy is harassing a lot of us calling us un south Sydney and scourge and scumbags please make him stop it's really hurtful hahaha

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
DKOR bensville rabbit is harassing me hopefully you willput an end to his harassment to me,oh by the way a great win by r20 wasn"t it mate....no contest

To be honest, I'm not very happy with most of you tonight. Shadow and R20 with your message bombing exploits and most of the rest of you for having pages and pages of discussion about a racist post rather than reporting it so that it could just be deleted.

A few of you need to take a good hard look at yourselves.

The rest of you need to understand that I know who the main offenders are but I'm bound by the rules of the forum. I can keep them confined to certain threads but its not up to me to ban posters. Stop feeding the trolls, stay out of the threads that I confine the troll posts to and I'll take care of the rest.

I'm not online 24 hours a day though and I also have a life so you need to cut me some slack.

It would also help if you report stuff that is against forum rules, rather than having a discussion about it...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
DKOR i agree and im sure r20 agrees bensville rabbit and pommy and diegont in particular send us derogatory posts so r20 and myself only defend ourselves but not with the foul mouthed swear words that they bombard r20 and myself with,our posts are of a main stream nature.their posts to r20 and myself are of a foul mouthed threatening nature which we condone and ignore.i do hope these 3 will get off our backs especially bensville rabbit and behave like true gentleman should behave but i seriously doubt this will happen their past posts to us both are utterly disgusting i hope they stop.... Cheers DKOR... SHADOW...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
QUESTION FOR: R20 and handman2190 and miagi and cisco would any of these (15) above so called 1st grade players get a run in the broncos current run on side today?would bennett want these 15 souths players in his full time squad in 2016?absolutely not,cowboys?absolutely not,how about bellamy at the storm?would he want all these so called (15 1st grade players) in his full time squad at melbourne?id say absolutely no again...why does souths have these 15 so called 1st grade players in our full time squad?please explain its an absolute catastrophe for all concerned with souths!!! ile be interested in all of your comments gentleman??

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
here is whats wrong below with souths full time squad we have (15) problems....
tyrrell.oldfield,neilsen,mcinnes,clark,gosiewski,g reinke,aaron gray,brock gray,murphy,siolo,tasi,turner,whitlaw,and hunt is unproven!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.