What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OVP

Coach
Ok Shadow, I'm going to give you a bit of advice on how to fix your club. Sack the following ...

1. The drunken phonechukka
2. Richo
3. Madge
4. Shadow
5. R20

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exactly. Lighten up guys! We actually did ok against the Roosters, it was just the errors. Cut those out and we can do anything.
You'll see in a few weeks and as the season progresses!!!!

It pains me to say it too!!!!

I'm just being realistic!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i was up having a coffee in the main office at souths upstairs a few days ago rsag with my mate your way off the mark cobber nfi as always lol......Shadow....

callmack1

Staff member
the roosters should had put 30 plus on us we got off lightly anyone with an ounce of knowledge about footy would know this mate....r20 knows.....Shadow knows...
Thats what i'm saying, they should have put 40 on us with all the errors we were making but we did well to hold them out. Surely you can see that?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Thats what i'm saying, they should have put 40 on us with all the errors we were making but we did well to hold them out. Surely you can see that?

MATE even if souths had no errors easts could had still put 30 or 40 pts on us we are a shiiiit team in 2017....to be honest our team vs our 2014 team id say we are a 30% team today vs our past 2014 team.....too many duds and our back line is far too inexperienced to handle the top 6 teams in 2017 FACT even if we hold onto the ball oki doki callmack we are gonskiii you will see as the year rolls on with injuries or with no injuries we are fugged matey in 2017. we better start sacking the duds ASAP and start buying some real 1st grade players for 2018 especially to help sam burgess out if we wish to make the 8 in 2018 .!!!!!!!!.... p.s.if you think turner and clark and hunt and gray and cherro and rochow and co are going to get us to a final your sadly mistaken mate its time to WAKE UP AND GET REAL SOUTHS ARE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL WHICH IVE SAID BEFORE .! Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
People underestimate how big injuries to a starting squad really are. We probably trained our whole pre season with gray, GI maybe even gosiewski on the field. As soon as they get injured our combinations are already set back quite a bit considering set plays are usually determined through players ability, pace, skill. So that already set us back massively. Then over the past few games we have also lost hunt, burns, Sam and even a firing gurgess which we saw in round 1. You constantly reference the cowboys but they are struggling significantally right now. They were extremely lucky to beat the Titans. And got absolutely hammered by manly. A team which our team full of "DUDS" had a field day against. That is not because they're a bad team or the individual players are bad it's because they've spent a whole preseason practicing set plays with completely different players. Teams that do well don't get injuries. It's part of the reason top 4 finishes are determined a lot by luck.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
People underestimate how big injuries to a starting squad really are. We probably trained our whole pre season with gray, GI maybe even gosiewski on the field. As soon as they get injured our combinations are already set back quite a bit considering set plays are usually determined through players ability, pace, skill. So that already set us back massively. Then over the past few games we have also lost hunt, burns, Sam and even a firing gurgess which we saw in round 1. You constantly reference the cowboys but they are struggling significantally right now. They were extremely lucky to beat the Titans. And got absolutely hammered by manly. A team which our team full of "DUDS" had a field day against. That is not because they're a bad team or the individual players are bad it's because they've spent a whole preseason practicing set plays with completely different players. Teams that do well don't get injuries. It's part of the reason top 4 finishes are determined a lot by luck.

i understand your views and yes you are correct.......but our team in 2017 vs our past 2014 beggars belief on paper and we have declined big time since 2014 ...if we decline any further from 2017 on wards then heads must roll FACTS!!!!! And if you cant see our present dilemma god help us....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i understand your views and yes you are correct.......but our team in 2017 vs our past 2014 beggars belief on paper and we have declined big time since 2014 ...if we decline any further from 2017 on wards then heads must roll FACTS!!!!! And if you cant see our present dilemma god help us....Shadow...

I'm sure it'll get better mate just keep on teams generally don't stay down for long. Except for the warriors they always stay down.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.

- Plato
images

Status
Not open for further replies.